Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Playoffs: Round 3 - (1) Boston vs (6) Indiana

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Cavs shooting 44% from 3, need to take that away in the 2nd half. The Cavs without Mitchell are no different to the Heat without Butler, they only have one guy who can score and handle the ball and he's not a great player. If Tyler Herro or Darius Garland are going to drop 40 attacking mismatches to beat you then let them but don't let guys like Max Strus keep taking open shots, it's the only thing he's good at.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
should be an easy 30pt win curious to see how they will make it difficult this time
Rhode Island Phil Jackson has the team ready. I expect the Mazzulla #1 fan on here to bizarrely challenge anyone who dares to question him.

Also, there's nothing quite like NBA stars missing playoff games. It happens more than any other sport. For that I will give Tatum and Brown a lot of credit. They always post.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
4 points scored in 4 minutes since that timeout. Tatum's points and efficiency aren't any worse than they were last game but i thought he was a lot more aggressive in game 3. Too many shots fading away or going away from potential contact tonight.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Supremely talented but an offense killer at times. Gets bogged down holding the ball and forcing himself into more difficult shots than needed.
Our entire offense always looks better when we push the ball. It's maddening how he'll sometimes slow everything down.

It's another frustrating performance tonight, what a schizophrenic team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad