[OLD]2023-24 FPHL Season Thread

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
You know what we need even less than Single-A hockey? Single-A hockey streaming in HD!
"The views and opinions expressed by this poster do not necessarily reflect the official beliefs nor positions of other contributors to the body of work comprising this thread."

• Haha
Reactions: Roadhog

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
No.

What we need is Low Single A hockey being streamed in 4K.

LET'S DO IT!
Maybe Eddie can cash in his copious collection of frequent flier miles & partner with The Fed to provide state-of-the-art multi-camera hi-fi audio night vision free-view coverage of every game. I'd toss in my Braniff miles if it'd help any.

• Haha

battra

Oct 24, 2017
I'm willing to offer my services for in game DJ.

All I require is a mobile DJ turntable and plane tickets.

I will bring the vinyl.

battra

Oct 24, 2017
Alright, alright, alright.

It's Thursday Night and my River Sharts are taking on the first place Binghampton Black Bears!

the River Dragons (COOLEST UNis in the league) are taking on the Baton Rouge Zydeco.

I can't wait for the battle of the River Things!

Let's go River Jiggies!

• Haha

jabberoski

Aug 1, 2011
Alright, alright, alright.

It's Thursday Night and my River Sharts are taking on the first place Binghampton Black Bears!

the River Dragons (COOLEST UNis in the league) are taking on the Baton Rouge Zydeco.

I can't wait for the battle of the River Things!

Let's go River Jiggies!
Too bad the game isn't taking place at Family Arena, then we could have the River Otters involved

battra

Oct 24, 2017
Too bad the game isn't taking place at Family Arena, then we could have the River Otters involved
That's a threeway dance I'd be thrilled to be a part of!

But @Ritchey27 told us the Chill were going to be around for a long time! That didn't happen??
OH my lordy...

The Chill...there's a team I haven't thought of in a long, long time. That team was such a shitshow.

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
... Unless it's a game puck, you might as well donate it to your local youth hockey organization.
I'm saving it & all my other precious pucks for the Lindenwood Lady Lions. In their 16-1 home loss to Wisconsin there were so many handed to first-time scoring Badgers by the linesman that I ended up on puck count duty for the timekeeper. :oops:

battra

Oct 24, 2017
I gotta tell you folks.

I really wanna be a fan of this garbage FPHL league and its garbage broadcasts.

But it's just garbage. Am I being redundant? ;)

I cannot find a damned broadcast of theirs that's honestly worth watching. Most of them look like B Roll Footage from Youngblood.

Dark. Dank. Blurry.

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
I gotta tell you folks.

I really wanna be a fan of this garbage FPHL league and its garbage broadcasts.

But it's just garbage. Am I being redundant? ;)

I cannot find a damned broadcast of theirs that's honestly worth watching. Most of them look like B Roll Footage from Youngblood.

Dark. Dank. Blurry.
Cue the fanboi expansionist sheep, bleating, "BUT WE NEEEEEEEEEEED SINGLE-A HOCKEY!"

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
I used to live out there, hard mountain country is a Fed gamble for sure. Tempted to do a road trip there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad