GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
The more I think about this game, the more I think about math and how this was basically just the general formula between these teams at it's lowest possible value, a 1-0 game in favor of the Oilers.

yeah and the danger is that they're all quebecers and they probably mesh well together

Luc "ah ben esti tabarnak Marc!"
Marc: "Ben oui Ben oui crist calice"
Luc: Eille, fromage oui oui oui Monsieur calice"
Manon: "ouiiiiiiii"
Danault: ah ben tabarnak!!
Dubois: eill esti calisce tabanrk esti

end of meeting
cBD8Ozf.png

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
This was only his first full NHL season, I think he will continue to improve for a couple more years. Should be a keeper. Martinez didn't look very good in his first season and he became a stud. I'm not saying he's Brian Leetch but I think he'll be a solid d-man for years.

Marty could get his shot through on a very consisant basis. Spence is worse than Doughty, and he's running pp2. 1 fricken goal and it took 73 games. I'm looking forward to Clarke being back there and actually putting up points for a change.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
This series is following the exact same predictable pattern as the previous two, just sequentially faster each year.

The Kings start playing toe to toe with Edmonton, winning a game late, then getting caved in at home before adopting an ultra conservative game that they lose because they cheat against their offense and give up just enough goals to lose to a team with superior talent that only needs a couple of chances to score. Each year the toe to toe part shrinks by a game.

Reactions: David Lunch

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
yeah and the danger is that they're all quebecers and they probably mesh well together

Luc "ah ben esti tabarnak Marc!"
Marc: "Ben oui Ben oui crist calice"
Luc: Eille, fromage oui oui oui Monsieur calice"
Manon: "ouiiiiiiii"
Danault: ah ben tabarnak!!
Dubois: eill esti calisce tabanrk esti

end of meeting
The more I think about this game, the more I think about math and how this was basically just the general formula between these teams at it's lowest possible value, a 1-0 game in favor of the Oilers.

View attachment 862014

You forgot the most important image

1714447613016.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad