OT: 2024 MLB Thread

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
LOL Boone

Also LOL at the Yanks inconsistent batting. Woof, 4th shutout already, and against Oakland.

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
That Mets loss yesterday

IMG_8682.jpeg

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_5552.jpeg

Unless Petes arm is up the catchers ass (oh my) it is definitely hitting the plate, surprised they called him out

But as a Yanks fan, I just chuckle and feel bad for that franchise and fans

Edit: Ah, just saw the SNY feed, guess Petes hand hovered over the plate. He should have been easily safe. Classic METS

Last edited:
Reactions: njdevils1982

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
verdugo is the perfect example of a guy you hate to play against but love having on your team.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Did a baseball trip last week, knocked off Cleveland/Milwaukee from my list and saw Wrigley for the third time. Milwaukee's stadium seemed pretty weathered from the outside but I enjoyed the interior. Normally something feels off with an indoor stadium (Arizona/Houston) but the Brewers park felt a bit more spacious. I'm bitter at Cleveland since they did not have any ice cream helmets as that's my souvenir from each park. I'm down to Rays/Marlins/Rangers stadiums to go, at which point I'm sure MLB will announce a round of expansion.

Topped it off with a Dodgers@Padres game. Aside from the final score, it wasn't a great experience. Those games seem to draw the dregs from both franchises nowadays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad