2024 MMA General Discussion and Fight Announcements

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Depends what you ask him about. I’d say 95% of what he’s said over the last couple years on twitter is pretty braindead. Every now and again he’s a blind squirrel that finds a nut

What did he do this time? I think I saw some scuttlebutt about him sexualizing grappling or something lame

I don’t sexualize grappling I hit all comers with single leg inside sweep and pancake them. 110 lbs or 210 lbs it don’t matter, The People’s Champ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

I missed this happening a few months back but I recall a time when Dana said he would release fighters who did this…..guess you can’t release them when you’re on video doing it yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 16Skippy

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island

I missed this happening a few months back but I recall a time when Dana said he would release fighters who did this…..guess you can’t release them when you’re on video doing it yourself
He's been arrested 12 times since 2014 also lol

Reactions: CDJ

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Depends what you ask him about. I’d say 95% of what he’s said over the last couple years on twitter is pretty braindead. Every now and again he’s a blind squirrel that finds a nut

What did he do this time? I think I saw some scuttlebutt about him sexualizing grappling or something lame

I don’t sexualize grappling I hit all comers with single leg inside sweep and pancake them. 110 lbs or 210 lbs it don’t matter, The People’s Champ

The fact he associates himself with Nick Fuentes.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The fact he associates himself with Nick Fuentes.
Yeah that’s not the guy to associate with. Every opinion Nick forms is for the wrong, typically anti-semitic reasons.

In re: to Jake’s Israel stance (not gonna comment my opinion on it as this is not the place and we are not allowed- I’m merely going to explain why Jake has his stance) I think that is influenced by his fighter Javid Basharat fighting an IDF soldier who called him a terrorist on Contender Series (Javid then essentially tortured the guy for 14 min before finishing him late, it was beautiful). So he’s seen the racism firsthand and as a result I can understand why he has the stance he does, particularly since he’s coaching two middle eastern refugees who were also forced to leave their home at one point

Last edited:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Yeah that’s not the guy to associate with. Every opinion Nick forms is for the wrong, typically anti-semitic reasons.

In re: to Jake’s Israel stance (not gonna comment my opinion on it as this is not the place and we are not allowed- I’m merely going to explain why Jake has his stance) I think that is influenced by his fighter Javid Basharat fighting an IDF soldier who called him a terrorist on Contender Series (Javid then essentially tortured the guy for 14 min before finishing him late, it was beautiful). So he’s seen the racism firsthand and as a result I can understand why he has the stance he does, particularly since he’s coaching two middle eastern refugees who were also forced to leave their home at one point

I have no issue standing by a friend at all in that case. For me personally, two of my best friends are Jewish and another is of Palestinian descent. So I just do not engage at all. But, once you cross the rubicon and start associating yourself with the likes of Nick Fuentes and Nazi ideology you’re a massive piece of shit.

• Love

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I have no issue standing by a friend at all in that case. For me personally, two of my best friends are Jewish and another is of Palestinian descent. So I just do not engage at all. But, once you cross the rubicon and start associating yourself with the likes of Nick Fuentes and Nazi ideology you’re a massive piece of shit.
Jake needs to log off and touch grass

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

Jones fighting Stipe and not Aspinall is a joke. Supposedly read that Jones and Stipe will fight in November. Him fighting Stipe 5 years ago would have been interesting. These days, no thanks. No interest in seeing that fight at all.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Jones fighting Stipe and not Aspinall is a joke. Supposedly read that Jones and Stipe will fight in November. Him fighting Stipe 5 years ago would have been interesting. These days, no thanks. No interest in seeing that fight at all.
It's always been stipe vs jones though nothing has changed from the fighters and the promotion.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Stipe fighting for a belt at 42, 4 year after his last win? Jones has 1 fight in that same time frame. Ignoring an active interim champion... Everything about this situation has been silly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad