Prospect Info: 2024 NHL Draft Thread

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
2024 Draft Profile:

LW Andrew Basha, Medicine Hat WHL

Andrew Basha is universally regarded as a late 1st round pick for the 2024 NHL draft and it's easy to see why. He's one of the quickest players in the entire class, also offering high-end speed in open ice. He's got solid size at 6'0-185 and can be considered high-end in the areas of playmaking, puck skills and offensive hockey sense. When he's on his game, the only question is why he isn't universally ranked higher. But Basha's greatest area of necessary improvement is that he can be taken off his game by strong and physical defensive opposition, and it's frustrating to see a player of his talent underperform.

At the outset of the season, Basha was deployed regularly alongside fellow 2024 draft-eligible Cayden Lindstrom, and the two players made up perhaps the most dynamic duo in the entire CHL. Basha's game was the perfect compliment to Lindstrom, as it is based on offensive generation and quickness. It's difficult to read any analysis of Basha without seeing the word "quick", sometimes several times. This will be no different. Basha has feet as quick as any in the draft class -- he can change direction in a blink, he's unbelievably agile on his skates and his edges are tremendous. This works in tandem with his quick, deft set of hands and ability to immediately identify almost any vulnerability in the opposing defense. It is not unusual to see Basha pinned into a corner by two defenders and -- zip! Basha makes three quick changes in direction while manipulating the puck brilliantly, and -- zip! One of the defenders leans the wrong way and -- zip! Basha has shot through the hole and -- zip! By the time the defense realizes what just happened, Basha has already surveyed everything, and has sauced a perfect feed to Cayden Lindstrom right on the doorstep of the crease.

Basha is a player with pace and smarts, and at his best, he's incredibly fun to watch. What he needs to work on is not his compete level, but rather an aspect of his compete level which usually is what collapses when he is off his game. Because when things are working for him and his line, Basha is all over the puck, all over the play, working his tail off and even effective in the defensive zone. What he doesn't like is being hit, and he can also get very frustrated when he or his team is not playing well on the whole. Despite being a decent-sized kid, Basha really doesn't like being played physically, and sometimes all it takes is one good shot by a physical defender to keep him on the perimeter for the ensuing 5 shifts. While I understand that physicality and bulldog attitudes are not the calling card for every hockey prospect, Basha needs to understand that the more opponents see a weakness in any player, the more they will key on that weakness, especially at the higher levels of the sport. So, while Basha's overall compete and character are not aspects I would cast aspersions upon, he certainly needs to work on his perseverance and become a bit more relentless if he is going to fulfill his promise which, to me, is extremely high end.

Andrew Basha is a player I will certainly have in the 20s overall for my final rankings, simply because his speed and quickness are at the top of the class, and he possesses the skill and smarts to match. His upside is as huge as anyone who will be picked in the late part of the 1st round. His chemistry with Cayden Lindstrom is undeniable, so one of my favorite draft-day scenarios sees a team with a pick early and late in the 1st round (Anaheim #3, #29 or Montreal #5, #26) grabbing Lindstrom early and Basha late on draft day.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
A few more Pronman profiles of players that may be on NJ's radar:

1716908332663.png

1716908349488.png

1716908373650.png

1716908396637.png

1716908413834.png

1716908433514.png

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

Pronman's top prospects:

Tier 1 - Elite NHL Player

1. Celebrini

Tier 2 - Bubble Elite NHL Player and NHL All-Star

2. Levshunov

Tier 3 - NHL All-Star

3. Yakemchuk
4. Silayev
5. Buium

Tier 4 - Bubble NHL All-Star and top of the lineup player

6. Catton
7. Sennecke
8. Demidov

Tier 5 - Top of the lineup player

9. Parekh
10. Lindstrom
11. Dickinson

Tier 6 - Bubble top and middle of the lineup player

12. Solberg
13. Iginla
14. Helenius
15. Jiricek
16. Eiserman
17. Brandsegg-Nygard
18. Chernyshov

Solberg

IMG_7157.jpeg

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Having Demidov 8… Catton over Demidov.
Yeah, Pronman is really good writer to read. You can always disagree with his conclusions. Same for Scouching.

I believe it’s a better tactics overall - listen people who dive and care. And make your own conclusions, watch by your own eyes.

With Pronman the problem he isn’t sometimes right about player overall - sometimes he names bad skater as good skater sometimes vice versa.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I'm still putting my rankings together, but we can be certain they won't be close to this. Out of these 6 in particular right now I have them at (in order) Helenius, Nygard, Dickinson, Catton, Iginla, Sennecke. I'd also have them all in the same "tier" except for Sennecke, who I do not consider quite on the same level with the rest of the names on this list.

I guess it's also important to mention that Pronman had Cayden Lindstrom ranked at #10. It's important to mention because -- and I don't see any way this actually happens -- if Lindstrom fell to #10, we could just crumple up this list and toss it over a shoulder because Fitzgerald and the Devils would absolutely run to the podium to draft him in a heartbeat.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
2024 Draft Profile:

LW Tanner Howe, Regina WHL

In all my two decades-plus of draft writing, I can't remember ever being extremely high on a player whose scoring totals dipped from his draft-minus-two season to his draft-eligible campaign. Of course in the case of Tanner Howe, he went from being Conor Bedard's right-hand man to pretty much the only high-level offensive player on a now-rebuilding Regina Pats team.

Howe's progression from Bedard's set-up man to a more well-rounded offensive force was nothing short of impressive, especially considering how much responsibility (including the team captaincy) was dumped squarely on his 5'11-180 shoulders.

Tanner Howe possesses three high-end abilities which I feel will make him a terrific middle-6 forward at the highest levels. Clearly, he's an outstanding passer. He processes the game quickly and creatively, and is not only surgical in his fundamental playmaking game but also capable of flashes of high-end invention. This seams in perfectly with his next high-end trait, which is a terrific hockey IQ. Howe is always thinking out there, and like most naturally smart players he does it with a quickness and acuity which almost seems instinctual. He's not just offensively smart, this is a player who makes crafty little plays all over the ice with such regularity we almost take it for granted. Howe also plays with high-end compete level -- he is clearly a high-character kid, he fears nothing. He is a great forechecker, willing to go to the greasy areas and always leading his team by example. If the defense plays him to loose to guard against his best asset of playmaking, Howe has no compunction putting his head down and driving to the net. Although his goal totals will never approach his assist totals, Howe will score a bunch in his own right simply because he is always willing to go to the dirty areas where most goals are scored.

Howe is a player with no weakness. He's a good skater and good puck handling. The things he must work on to improve are mostly strength based, as he can be knocked off the puck by stronger opposition. He's an accurate shooter with a nice release and accuracy, but there isn't a ton pf power there.

Tanner Howe is a great player to look at in the early 2nd round. His smarts, leadership on and off the ice and exquisite playmaking give him a very high floor, and his ceiling as an NHLer middle-6 forward is a a terrific value anywhere after the 1st round of the 2024 draft.

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
2024 Draft Profile:

RW Hiroki Gojsic, Kelowna WHL

One of the problems with being a lower-profile draft eligible player is that, if you get off to a slow start to your season, many draft writers and scouts will write you off immediately as pretty much a non-prospect. This certainly happened with Gojsic, and as such I haven't seen a top 100 ranking of him anywhere. But a closer look under the surface shows a player who, by the end of the 2023-24 season was scoring at a PPG pace and offers serious upside concurrent with the high development arc he displayed during the course of the season.

Gojsic should immediately garner attention for his high-end size/skating combination. At 6'3-190 with very good skating speed and balance, he offers an immediate boost to the interior play and overall pace of any line he plays on. By the end of the season, he had been moved up on a regular basis to the Tij Iginla line, with the primary role of digging pucks out of the greasy areas and crashing the crease.

Gojsic's offensive skill set seems strong across the board, but it's difficult to gauge as he plays almost with a shyness, as if he is just starting to buy into his own ability. He is pretty much a catch-and-release player right now in the sense that he's really good at outracing and out battling opposition players to pucks, but once he gets it he prefers to immediately dish it off to one of his line-mates and head to the net. What's interesting is that Gojsic is smart with his passing, has a soft set of hands and is actually a very good shooter himself.

The same lack of proactiveness bleeds into his physical game. Gojsic is very athletic and usually the strongest player on the ice, but he rarely seeks out the big hit or any physical intimidation. I caught a game once where he was goaded into dropping the gloves and absolutely manhandled the player who was foolish enough to test him.

What gives me hope that Gojsic is a big-time sleeper candidate are his relative young age (May 2006 birthdate) and the fact that he improved so dramatically over the course of the season. It's still hard to say if that trend will continue through next season, but if it does you have a fast, 6'3-190 player with skill who could probably be drafted between Round 4-7. That's a chance I would certainly be willing to take in the late rounds of the 2024 NHL draft.

Pronman has Gojsic at #98.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Pronman having Catton at 6 is very high praise from him, considering how much he downgrades smaller players now.

He is the only person anywhere I've seen to love Yakemchuk that much. I hope some other team does, so it pushes the other names down.

Pronman has Nygard rated a lot lower than most here. Not a confident top-six projection from him.

He has Lindstrom at 10, with questions about the hockey IQ/vision, but there is pretty much no way he's going to fall that far given he's a big, fast, productive center.

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
2024 Draft Profile:

C Linus Eriksson, Djurgardens HockeyAllsvenskan

In what is otherwise a disappointingly thin year for Swedish prospects, Eriksson offers a smart, speedy, and extremely mature game that seems likely to scale to the NHL. The young center started off his season in the J20 Nationell, and while he never put up eye-popping numbers, his steady play eventually earned him a promotion to the HockeyAllsvenskan, at which point he never looked back. Incomprehensibly, Eriksson's consolidated ranking has him as an early 3rd round target, yet I personally believe he should be discussed as a late 1st round option.

Eriksson is the type of player every coach would feel confident sending out for a shift. He's a quick, shifty skater who is great at varying his speed to add a layer of deception to his mobility. Eriksson pairs this skating with great spatial awareness and a near elite level motor to keep defenders at bay. On the puck, he's extremely poised in transition, responsible with the chances he takes, and great at finding linemates. He'll rarely ever wow you with a play, but his decision making is near flawless. Off puck, Eriksson might even be better. His cerebral forechecking game and adept defensive stick positioning can take away breakout lanes for the opposition before they even realize. In fact, it's quite common for a number of his best plays to originate from a shrewd intercept or seamless strip of the puck.

Without a doubt, Eriksson's lack of ++ offensive tools and relatively modest production have contributed to his unusually low rankings. His skating and smarts are great, and he plays about as low-maintenance of a game as you can find, but there's minimal else to bet on, particularly so for a player of extremely average size. For as much as he can dictate play while he's on the puck, it feels like his main focus is on getting it from point A to point B. His linemates are the ones who are crashing the net, finding the soft spots, getting the shot off, etc. It is not unfair to claim that Eriksson is more of a play supporter or facilitator than he is a true driver or catalyst.

At the end of the day, Djurgardens did not promote this kid (and continue to shift him into the playoffs) for no reason, they did it because they considered him one of their 12 best options up front. Even factoring in the hard skill limitations, Eriksson plays a high tempo, defensively responsible game that is easy to envision being worth NHL shifts. His positioning, anticipation, and controlled playmaking game inspires some confidence that a bit more offense could come in time. Eriksson is not a big swing or the type of player who significantly alters a team's outlook, but he is absolutely the type of middle 6 pivot that every contender wants to bring in as a depth option come trade deadline day. For this reason, I believe an average ranking in the 70s greatly undersells his potential utility.

Great write-up, glad you did the analysis of Eriksson and you knocked it out of the park. Eriksson is precisely the type of 3rd/4th-round target Devils fans should be paying attention to.

Eriksson is 26th on Pronman’s list. (Yeah, I’m killing hope, that’s what I do.)

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
These are players who’ve been profiled here and aren’t on Pronman’s list.

Some aren’t that surprising but a few genuinely are.

NOT ON PRONMAN TOP 129
Luke Misa LW/C
Miguel Marques RW
Nathan Villeneuve C
Kevin He LW
Mac Swanson LW
Daniil Ustinkov LHD
Niilopekka Muhonen LHD
John Whipple LHD
Tory Pitner RHD

Wheeler had Misa taken in the mock draft they did together.
IMG_7403.jpeg

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
If someone they REALLY like falls, any chance they try to move up?

Do you mean move up from 10? No, we don’t have the picks to do it.

If you mean later, we could theoretically trade our two 3rds for a 2nd (likely in the 50s).

IMG_7405.jpeg

This pick value chart from an old Dom Athletic article:
IMG_4067.jpeg

75 (0.8) + 91 (0.6) = 53-55 (1.4)

Last edited:

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
2024 Draft Profile:

LW Teddy Stiga, US_NTDP

Teddy Stiga is precisely what NHL teams look for in a middle six energy winger, and as such he's probably a (well-deserved) lock to be taken in the 2nd round of the 2024 NHL draft. The 5'10-175 Massachusetts native doesn't lack for anything except covetable NHL size, and he features a trio of high-end abilities in his skating, compete level and hockey IQ.

Stiga's mix of high-motor and extreme quickness make him a colossal pain in the ass for any defenders to contain. Every shift Stiga plays looks like he was shot out of a cannon. He's relentless on the forecheck, he's relentless on defense, he's relentless on loose pucks, he's relentless on defenders. Stiga has great edges and can change directions in a flash, and he's so smart and good at anticipating where the puck is going to be that there seems to be a magnet attaching him to the puck.

Stiga is not just a fast player with intangibles -- he's also a skilled kid. Though it would be a stretch to project him as a 1st line-type star in the NHL despite excellent US-NTDP numbers (36-43-79 in 61 games), Stiga has a quick and accurate shot which is certainly quite good, and he's also a very smart passer if not an overtly creative one. His hands are good enough, even though it's normally the combination of his feet and his brain doing the heavy lifting.

Stiga is defensively responsible and plays a fearless style in all three zones, though it would be a stretch to call him a physical player in any sense of the word. Stiga seems apathetic about the existence of physical hockey for the most part -- he never initiates contact, but he almost seems to not care whatsoever when anyone hits him. Stiga just goes out and plays his game, and he plays it hard, and he brings it every second he's on the ice. Watching the US-NTDP it's almost infectious how much his teammates seem to enjoy playing with him.

Teddy Stiga is a guy you want on your team, and the only negative I can offer is that only one team will be lucky enough to draft him. Though the name of his game is speed and intangibles, he also has a great deal of game to offer and, even if he's not an NHL scoring star like he is in amateur, he'll probably put up some very good scoring numbers from an NHL middle six.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
If someone they REALLY like falls, any chance they try to move up?
I would be very happy if Fitz will go up for Demidov/Lindstrom etc. I mean - 5-6 pick. Not pronman's wonderland 8-10. But there is no chance there will be top-10 trades. Evrybody talking about it and nothing really happens. Because most of the top trades were not so good for a team that trade picks(Ottawa, Ottawa, SJ(they didnt know because they traded unprotected first)), everybody wants their players.

And we have no picks for trades. And I believe most of this teams dont wanna do trades for more picks, They already have a lot. May be Calgary if Iginla will be gone for example.

mdj12784

Sep 19, 2006
Sayreville, N.J
Do you mean move up from 10? No, we don’t have the picks to do it.

If you mean later, we could theoretically trade our two 3rds for a 2nd (likely in the 50s).

View attachment 876722

This pick value chart from an old Dom Athletic article:
View attachment 876724

75 (0.8) + 91 (0.6) = 53-55 (1.4)

I would be very happy if Fitz will go up for Demidov/Lindstrom etc. I mean - 5-6 pick. Not pronman's wonderland 8-10. But there is no chance there will be top-10 trades. Evrybody talking about it and nothing really happens. Because most of the top trades were not so good for a team that trade picks(Ottawa, Ottawa, SJ(they didnt know because they traded unprotected first)), everybody wants their players.

And we have no picks for trades. And I believe most of this teams dont wanna do trades for more picks, They already have a lot. May be Calgary if Iginla will be gone for example.
That sucks. Wasn’t aware we were barren of picks. Maybe we’ll trade it outright, or move down. Just hope it’s worth it if we do.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
That sucks. Wasn’t aware we were barren of picks. Maybe we’ll trade it outright, or move down. Just hope it’s worth it if we do.
Really I dont like moves down. For examples I have very clear image for any situation. Yes, im quite good mummy's scout(much better than those Wright's apologists) but still - Im just a guy from out of nowhere. Our scouts should clearly have clear understandment(i like this form more than understanding, it sounds more... fundamental) of whom they like more. Its not 57 picks and 68 pick. So even if I can not agree with their vision on specific players, at least I hope they have enough reasons to draft the guy they want.

For example even if they love Chernyshov a lot and think he is way to early pick for 10th, they can still trade down to 14th spot and lose him. As Sennecke(lets imagine they like him after Chernyshov) as a next option. Just imagine having (for example) Chernyshov, Sennecke and Hage as your 6th, 8th and 9th best players(for example, lets imagine) and lose them because you think that Chernyshov should be available for 14th pick because of his regular/average rankings. You can draft your player from the top of the list or lose a lot of other players in very bad case scenario. And stay with players you dont really like.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Devils have one pick in the 1st, no 2nd, two 3rd rounders, no 4th, two 5th rounders, one in the 6th and none in the 7th. It's not barren but it's not ideal. The 10th pick is obviously huge as you're adding to the core, but the two 3rd rounders will also be big to fill organizational holes, especially at center.

I could see the Devils packaging their pair of 3rd rounders to move up into the 2nd round, especially since there could be a player available in John Mustard who perfectly fits the team need for a middle 6 center and he's an Bergen Catholic alumni.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Really I dont like moves down. For examples I have very clear image for any situation. Yes, im quite good mummy's scout(much better than those Wright's apologists) but still - Im just a guy from out of nowhere. Our scouts should clearly have clear understandment(i like this form more than understanding, it sounds more... fundamental) of whom they like more. Its not 57 picks and 68 pick. So even if I can not agree with their vision on specific players, at least I hope they have enough reasons to draft the guy they want.

For example even if they love Chernyshov a lot and think he is way to early pick for 10th, they can still trade down to 14th spot and lose him. As Sennecke(lets imagine they like him after Chernyshov) as a next option. Just imagine having (for example) Chernyshov, Sennecke and Hage as your 6th, 8th and 9th best players(for example, lets imagine) and lose them because you think that Chernyshov should be available for 14th pick because of his regular/average rankings. You can draft your player from the top of the list or lose a lot of other players in very bad case scenario. And stay with players you dont really like.
There's really two trade-down scenarios I can foresee. First is if Buffalo falls in love with a player and wants to send a 3rd or 4th to move up one spot. The Sabres are desperate at RD and I can certainly see such a scenario if Yakemchuk or Parekh falls. This would be a good move for NJ since they have no need at RD currently.

San Jose would also be a candidate if they're in love with someone at #11 (believe it or not, Eiserman is a possibility -- he's apparently good friends with Celebrini) and they could offer the Devils' 2nd round pick, which they currently own from the Meier trade, to move up three spots.

#14 would be as low as I'd be willing to move down, and of course that would also be dependent on who went in the first 9 picks. I mean, if Lindstrom falls you don't trade that pick for anything, of course.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
There's really two trade-down scenarios I can foresee. First is if Buffalo falls in love with a player and wants to send a 3rd or 4th to move up one spot. The Sabres are desperate at RD and I can certainly see such a scenario if Yakemchuk or Parekh falls. This would be a good move for NJ since they have no need at RD currently.

San Jose would also be a candidate if they're in love with someone at #11 (believe it or not, Eiserman is a possibility -- he's apparently good friends with Celebrini) and they could offer the Devils' 2nd round pick, which they currently own from the Meier trade, to move up three spots.

#14 would be as low as I'd be willing to move down, and of course that would also be dependent on who went in the first 9 picks. I mean, if Lindstrom falls you don't trade that pick for anything, of course.
I dont like idea to move down to 13. Its 4 players away. Flyers have huge need in centers.
Sabres? May be. But why should they trade their pick if they want RD and they know we have huge need in centers\ two way forwards? Its a game to loose. Imagine having Helenius on the table, Sabres are trading the pick and draft Helenius. Yeah, I would draft Nygard but if Fitz&Co really wants Helenius.

Overall I think Levshunov is top-3 draft pick and with him I have 8 players I really want to draft. So it should be one player to be drafted higher than I like. And I hope gms would like to draft Iginla, Yakemchuk and/or Silayev in top-9. Looks like Iginla have no chance to be not drafted in top-9 with Calgary ahead of us. Sp with Iginla and Levshunov in top-9 at least one will be available from my list. I believe we will have 2-3 players from my list on the table. (one slot down is okay, trade with SJ for four slots down is way too many slots down for me) Hope Fitz will make the right decision.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

As a mummy scout how do you rank Imhotep and Akenhaten in a redraft and why does Hutson go ahead of them.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
2024 Draft Profile:

RW Herman Traff, HV71 J20, SWE JR.

At 6'3-190 with a above-average across the board skill set and skating ability which I'd rate as quite good, the only mystery about Traff is why no one in the draft community seems to know much about him. This might have something to do with the fact he's one of those players with a large collection of disconnected but impressive abilities he has yet to put together. But since Traff is a guy you would be drafting in Rounds 4-7, he might be worth crossing your fingers for.

Traff has a very good motor and plays with no small mean streak. He is certainly in the conversation for most physical forward in Swedish juniors. He likes to line up opponents for hits and he's no stranger to after-whistle scrums. Between this quality and his skating, Traff might be worth picking late as a future 4th liner even if the scoring talent never jells.

There is talent here. Traff is a serviceable puck handler and passer who is pretty good on both sides of the puck. I think where his scoring totals suffered (13-8-21 in 26 SWE JR games) were from a combined lack of refined positioning and general offensive awareness. Traff would probably benefit from simplifying his game -- forecheck, hit, crash the net. He's best when going north-south, but gets a bit lost in the east-west.

Not every NHL prospect develops at the same rate, and sometimes it's tough for power-oriented forwards to figure things out because they are trying too hard to score for the draft attention but their coaches often just want them to go out and initiate physicality. For Traff, he's easier to hypothesize than to project, but I still think he's certainly worth a close look in the late rounds.

Reactions: evnted

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
2024 Draft Profile:

LW Eriks Mateiko, Saint John QMJHL

In terms of pure physical strength, this 6'5-210 Latvian import is on the short-list for the top handful of players in the 2024 draft class. Once he plants his skates in front of the net, he's essentially immovable. I've seen QMJHL defensemen trying to knock him away from their goaltenders and Mateiko just stands there as if he isn't even noticing the two-handed crosschecks. It looks like a squirrel trying to move a redwood tree.

Mateiko is not the most skilled player in the CHL, but there is certainly upside. Foremost we must mention his shot -- Mateiko has a quick release and one of the hardest slap-shots and one-timers in the entire Canadian junior circuit. I'd like to see him use it more, as usually his offensive game is pretty simple -- forecheck and knock defenders off their feet until Saint John gains possession, then crash the crease. Mateiko has improved over the course of the year in deflections, and actually was just shy of a point-per-game player at 23-20-43 in 49 games.

Mateiko has another strength to add to his shooting and physicality, which is that he's actually a very good defensive forward. This is attributable to a strong work ethic, and he's also a pretty smart player. I'd call his passing and puck handling "serviceable", though is overall offensive game is raw to say the least. Mateiko is maybe an average skater. His top speeds are pretty good, but he takes awhile to get going and sharp changes of direction are not exactly his forte.

I think Mateiko is a player you draft in Rounds 6/7 with the idea he could be a physical 4th liner who also plays good defense and offers big-time physicality in your bottom 6. His ultimate upside would involve some skating improvements, because if he rounded his game enough to play with higher-level talent, his shot is actually disgustingly good and between that and the net front presence, he could score some goals at the highest levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: evnted

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad