Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
hey now. ETH is the best manager ever. His transfer record is undefeated. He can buy all the players from the Netherlands he wants.

Stop running him down! I won't take this slander!

Actually on a logical point, I will believe the "ETH won't get whomever he wants" talk when it actually happens. At some point, they have to continue to back the manager. He's going to have a say, as long as he's there. INEOS or wtf'ever might be running things now, but they've even come out and said ETH is there guy for now. It would be really stupid to start buying players who he doesn't want and let him continue to manage the club. Sure... they have to make sure they're not crap, but at some point he does get some say in the matter.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I feel like its hard to find a manager who's been more backed than:
- 100M on Antony, his Ajax winger
- 60M on Lisandro, his Ajax CB
- 50M on Onana, his Ajax GK

All while spending an additional ~225M on Hojlund, Mount, Casemiro, and Malacia.

Reactions: HeHateMeFrisbee

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
They have backed the manager. They've bought crap. He deserves a big bit of that blame. However... if they keep him, they can't just say, F off, you're getting what we buy or nothing. Might as well just fire him now.

Reactions: KJS14

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
would love for grealish to get out of City. pep made him a better player in some ways, but smashed all of the joy out of his game which made him one of the most fun players in the league to watch
He does feel like the most Spursy player.
insofar as both grealish and spurs have played one champions league final in the last five years, yes

• Haha
Reactions: Chimaera

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad