OT: Anaheim Team Store

PCDiesel

Jun 17, 2011
Boston, MA
Last night I was watching the game and it looked like the team store has the "white" Mighty Ducks jerseys, and I was wondering if anyone knew if they were blank or had the players names and numbers. Anyone know? Thanks!

Crosbysux

Dec 29, 2013
Last night I was watching the game and it looked like the team store has the "white" Mighty Ducks jerseys, and I was wondering if anyone knew if they were blank or had the players names and numbers. Anyone know? Thanks!

They have some with names and numbers, but they're typically blank. You can get them customized when you go there and get them back the same day (from what I've heard).

PCDiesel

Jun 17, 2011
Boston, MA
They have some with names and numbers, but they're typically blank. You can get them customized when you go there and get them back the same day (from what I've heard).

Okay great, thanks! Looking for a Giggy one to complete my collection.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
WAIT WHAT

I've been looking for a white one for a few years. They're always either way too overpriced or stained.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA

I think those are the blank ones but authentic, or the ones with Selanne on the back, but for sure they're probably at least $500.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad