Arizona Coyotes Lounge XXV

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Until he proves to me otherwise, I'm going to consider him a villain because his and his family's way of doing business was the tipping point of getting the franchise relocated and forcing Shane Doan out of the Valley.

It's damned easy to lose trust and damned hard to gain it back. I'm not saying it's impossible, but Meruelo's got a long road ahead if he's going to earn back even a fraction of my trust.
Damn right. Even if he gets the team back which I consider little to no chance, best case scenario we're a decade away from being able to be relevant. Probably very few of the few posters we have here will even care or hell, be alive by then. In the same time period, Utah will probably have at least a few deep playoff runs if not better outcomes if Armstrong continues at the helm. f*** the Meruelos.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Damn right. Even if he gets the team back which I consider little to no chance, best case scenario we're a decade away from being able to be relevant. Probably very few of the few posters we have here will even care or hell, be alive by then. In the same time period, Utah will probably have at least a few deep playoff runs if not better outcomes if Armstrong continues at the helm. f*** the Meruelos.
Uncle Gary should do us a solid and reinstate Vegas expansion rules for the year the Yotes comeback (IF they come back).

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad