Around the League - 2023/24

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Rossi really isn’t that good…

Undersized skill center with average skating sound familiar?

Minny has just caught on to their mistake faster than we did

Reactions: Alienblood

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Friedman speculated on 32T that Keith Tkachuk may have encouraged the Sens to hire Green since the two of them were teammates in Phoenix.

FTR I don’t think Green is a horrid head coach. I doubt he’ll be the guy who turns it around but I don’t think he’ll be a total disaster either.
I wasn't a fan of the hire but the fans and media reacted so badly that I'm now rooting for him. He did get the short end of the stick in Vancouver and IMO he deserves another shot.

What happened in NJ is irrelevant (assitant coach named head coach when the season was already lost).

Rossi really isn’t that good…

Undersized skill center with average skating sound familiar?

Minny has just caught on to their mistake faster than we did
21 goals and 40 points as a 2C on a bad team..Dude is still on ELC and lost a year of development due to Covid complications.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forceberg

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
21 goals and 40 points as a 2C on a bad team..Dude is still on ELC and lost a year of development due to Covid complications.
40 points is the new 30 points in this era. Those are 3C numbers with a couple extra goals. He’s 22 this is more or less who he is regardless of time missed. He got PP2 time and more importantly time with Kaprizov and Boldy where I’d guess a disproportionate amount of those points came from.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Rossi isn't good. Teams really need to learn that undersized centers with meh skating just don't translate. The only ones that do have absurd IQ. So if they don't have that, value them like a winger and plan the transition to that spot.

Reactions: Chiarelli

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
I wasn't a fan of the hire but the fans and media reacted so badly that I'm now rooting for him. He did get the short end of the stick in Vancouver and IMO he deserves another shot.

What happened in NJ is irrelevant (assitant coach named head coach when the season was already lost).

Newhook like

Forceberg

Mar 9, 2012
40 points is the new 30 points in this era. Those are 3C numbers with a couple extra goals. He’s 22 this is more or less who he is regardless of time missed. He got PP2 time and more importantly time with Kaprizov and Boldy where I’d guess a disproportionate amount of those points came from.
So let‘s trade him for Colton. I still think he is getting better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad