Around the League 43: Playoff Time- Goodbye Buffalo, Goodbye Yzerplan. And Goodbye Yotes, Welcome Utah.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Another goalie challenge by Florida. Good goal. Interference voodoo continues.

I thought it was good goal though.

Yeah, that call was fine. But this one:

Baffling. Even if they believe Bob was hurt (which I assume was the reason for the whistle), they aren’t supposed to blow it dead unless there’s an immediate danger or until Boston loses possession.

poobags

8) 8) 8( 8)
Jan 27, 2013
Washington
How the F do the Wild 2 solid top sixers worth of dead cap space. Jesus they could sign the top D man in the market and have enough for a middle six guy just with that money

I know someone already answered and said the Parise and Suter buyouts but here's the actual numbers:
1715738005647.png

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I finally got a chance to watch a EDM/VAN game. Even though it took a last minute goal to win, EDM was all over VAN that game. Some observations:

1) Holy shit, don't give EDM a PP. So damn lethal. McDavid is just unreal.
2) Oilers were outworking basically everyone on Vancouver last night except for maybe Garland and Bleuger (sp?). Boeser looked good too. They seemingly won almost every board battle. Vancouver looked slow, and at times almost afraid to engage comparatively. Vancouver had a few decent stretches, but overall, EDM took it to them.
3) Van's goalie was very good, but man he looks like a rebound machine. Maybe it was somewhat intentional though as a lot of them rebounded so far that the Oiler's couldn't do anything with them.
4) Elias Pettersson looked timid and afraid to engage physically. Honestly, looked scrawny and weak last night and taken off the puck too easily.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
To make up for my mistake, I submit to you this humble offering. LOL:

He does lead....with his elbow.

I finally got a chance to watch a EDM/VAN game. Even though it took a last minute goal to win, EDM was all over VAN that game. Some observations:

1) Holy shit, don't give EDM a PP. So damn lethal. McDavid is just unreal.
2) Oilers were outworking basically everyone on Vancouver last night except for maybe Garland and Bleuger (sp?). Boeser looked good too. They seemingly won almost every board battle. Vancouver looked slow, and at times almost afraid to engage comparatively. Vancouver had a few decent stretches, but overall, EDM took it to them.
3) Van's goalie was very good, but man he looks like a rebound machine. Maybe it was somewhat intentional though as a lot of them rebounded so far that the Oiler's couldn't do anything with them.
4) Elias Pettersson looked timid and afraid to engage physically. Honestly, looked scrawny and weak last night and taken off the puck too easily.
I heard it here first...we dodged a bullet not acquiring EP!!!!@!

Reactions: AD Skinner

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Someone posted a comparison on Reddit kuznetsov has had a better playoff so far than petterson, maeks u think
comparisons among 10 games is pretty tough to draw conclusions.

Ep40 is having some bad luck offensively and Kuzy good luck which can throw a comparison with such a small sample size.

the canes are putting kuzy in better situations than EP40 too. Kuzy has a 75% o zone start at 5v5 and EP 53%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad