Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I'm not sure why some defencemen are so desperate to take themselves out of the play so badly to make a hit.
200w.gif

Reactions: WolfHouse

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Oh - I think its quite obvious.

The plummet look..

200w.gif

And they can dance, obviously.

200w.gif

Time to pack em up and rest.

giphy.gif

Yessireeboob, I'll take a blue-footed boobie any day of the week.

:)
Saw Blue-footed boobies and Brown boobies in MX.
Talking about the birds not anatomy.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
We truly are the best team in the league at scouting, drafting, and developing excellent talent that somehow doesn't materialise into NHL level production. Weird how that works.
Or good young players that we draft and / or develop (Chisholm / Eyssimont) somehow disappear and reappear on other NHL teams where they thrive? Weird how that works.

Reactions: surixon

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
I agree that they don't give the prospects enough opportunity. It's due to the obsession with using vets because we're all in, with a team that doesn't have what it takes to win it all.

Now none of these guys are stars but jeez we should be able to develop bottom of the line up talent.

Reactions: Orrrules

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
I agree that they don't give the prospects enough opportunity. It's due to the obsession with using vets because we're all in, with a team that doesn't have what it takes to win it all.

Now none of these guys are stars but jeez we should be able to develop bottom of the line up talent.
Still say this is a different team if we let copp run with 2C and forget about Hayes

Yeh both are doing no better then when they were here.

I see there’s no talk about Kane’s intentional cross check on Myers. Dick head had to reach way up to pull that one off.
Still bitter about the track suit days

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
It will be interesting to see if the Stars can finish off the Avalanche tonight. I sense that the Avs won’t go down like the Jets but we’ll see.

Of the 12 periods in regulation time the Avs have had 2 big periods, other than that they have only scored 2 goals in the other 10 regulation periods combined.

Dallas putting on a clinic in shutting them down.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad