Blackhawks at the 2024 IIHF World Championships

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Tavares, PLD and Hagel getting hemmed in for like two minutes (and scored on) by the DEL's finest

Still love Hagel but a real bad controller unplugged moment for him on the goal

Reactions: Mrfenn92

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Jack McBain is straight up ass. I get that it's some of these guys' only chance to play for Canada but as a neutral observer, kind of annoying they sent Fantilli and Celebrini home.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Bedard is currently tied for the lead in the tourney with some 35yo guy from Latvia.

This tourney has a bunch of no name guys; Victor Hedman, Joel Erikkson Ek, Johnny Gaudreau, Juraj Slafkovsky, Zach Werensky, Dawson Mercer, Seth Jones. Just a bunch of journeymen, at best.

Bedard should be putting up a gazillion points. Every time he blinks, the puck should hit twine. 5pts in 2 games is awful production.

ytsejam

May 15, 2023
Bedard is currently tied for the lead in the tourney with some 35yo guy from Latvia.

This tourney has a bunch of no name guys; Victor Hedman, Joel Erikkson Ek, Johnny Gaudreau, Juraj Slafkovsky, Zach Werensky, Dawson Mercer, Seth Jones. Just a bunch of journeymen, at best.

Bedard should be putting up a gazillion points. Every time he blinks, the puck should hit twine. 5pts in 2 games is awful production.
I've heard of that Jones guy.
He used to play for NSH, right?

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I’m shocked at how bad team USA looks. They are by far the most talented on paper, yet they’re struggling badly out there. Just took an L against Slovakia.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
It seems the shine might be wearing off on a few of these high profile Americans.

Zegras Caufield and B Tkachuk

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I am shocked atvhowxnon-impactful Will Smith and Ryan Leonard have been...hardly getting minutes..of course stupid U D. Coach refuses to play them on same linex(so chemistry /familiarity wasted)..

In contrast Slafkovsjy looks great for Slovakia...
He will be a dominating monster as he matures (still only20) and doninatevwith his sizexand sjull package....preciselyv thexreason Hawks need to draft Lindstrom...

Ahh yes.. $9.5...quintessential Lossr
..U.S.A. already onlyv1xwin in 3HP (1-1-1) but I guarantee they will not win mich with $9.5 playing so many non-impactful minutes.

Wait...you are goibg to give me the Seth has to play his off side D (LD) to partner with Wrens..

Look...theyvare both Losers. U.S.A. Is doomed.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
I don't think USA's record really means much at this point.
They have France, Poland,. Kazakhstan, and Latvia remaining in these early games.

They can finish 4th in their group and still advance to the knockouts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad