OT: Breaking News: Rock Lobster & Family To Acquire Player-To-Be-Named-Later In July 2021

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Thank you, everyone, for the kind words.

Most notably, some of the people that have been around here with me for a while now: @tigervixxxen, @S E P H, @Cousin Eddie, @BrickNHL, and because he's been there for me a lot privately, @henchman24.

But honestly, love to you all. Wife had another blood draw yesterday to make sure a certain hormone was properly doubling every other day (the HCG hormone), and it has been working slightly over 2x every other day. So we are looking REALLY good. We have our first sonogram on 11/12

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Most notably, some of the people that have been around here with me for a while now: @tigervixxxen, @S E P H, @Cousin Eddie, @BrickNHL, and because he's been there for me a lot privately, @henchman24.

But honestly, love to you all. Wife had another blood draw yesterday to make sure a certain hormone was properly doubling every other day (the HCG hormone), and it has been working slightly over 2x every other day. So we are looking REALLY good. We have our first sonogram on 11/12
tenor.gif

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010

Wow, I’ll take back my congrats post earlier.

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
Wishing you and your fam nothing but the best and same goes for the rest of this avs community!

Reactions: RockLobster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad