OT: Commercials We Hate

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
What a pro wants might've ended. They're not spamming it anymore. Maybe it was a 1st round only thing. Maybe it was the backlash.

Some advanced stats:
It was played way too much.

The first few times I saw it during March Madness, I thought it was okay, but got annoying as the tournament went on.

Playing it during the NHL is just plain dumb.

Speaking of dumb.

These Hyundai Santa Fe ads with the family dressed like Vikings with Heart’s Barracuda blasting. I mean, use Led Zeppelin’s Immigrant Song - the ad is congruent.

Reactions: will1066

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
No one has mentioned the Kohls adds, specially the montage one with the family dancing like doofs. It's just embarrassing. If I ever have kids its exactly how I don't want things to be.

And I hate that song. I thought it was Daft Punk for years but apparently it's a Daft Punk side project. The guitar especially irritated me then, and now.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
The couple that broke up when they didn't watch the Avalanche win the Cup together. Would anyone actually do that, break up with someone who you were dating long term when you didn't watch the game together but your team won the cup. That commercial has to be fake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad