Prospect Info: Down On The Farm (Ads and Glads)

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Ads advance.
The next round, the Central Division Finals, starts on Wednesday May 15th at 7 PM versus Grand Rapids.

Game 2 is on Monday, May 20th at 7 PM. (I will guess that UWM is having their graduation ceremonies on the weekend.)

The deciding Game 5, if necessary, will be Sunday May 26th at 5 PM.

The Admirals have not played the Griffins in the playoffs since 2016.

With the playoffs wins, Milwaukee (97 pts) is now 30-9 at Home this season.

Milwaukee was 3-1 at Home and 1-3 on the Road versus Grand Rapids. The Ads lost the last game of the season at GR in OT 2-1 while playing all of their young skaters, who averaged less than 10 AHL games.

The second ranked Grand Rapids (86 pts) defeated the third place IceHogs (85 pts) in 4 games.

Last edited:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
The next round, the Central Division Finals, starts on Wednesday May 15th at 7 PM versus Grand Rapids.

Game 2 is on Monday, May 20th at 7 PM. (I will guess that UWM is having their graduation ceremonies on the weekend.)

With the playoffs wins, Milwaukee is now 30-9 at Home this season.
So starting at home this time?

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin

With the playoffs wins, Milwaukee (97 pts) is now 30-9 at Home this season.

Milwaukee was 3-1 at Home and 1-3 on the Road versus Grand Rapids. The Ads lost the last game of the season at GR in OT 2-1 while playing all of their young skaters, who averaged less than 10 AHL games.

The second ranked Grand Rapids (86 pts) defeated the third place IceHogs (85 pts) in 4 games.
Medical College of Wisconsin on Friday and UWM on Sunday. Nothing on Saturday. I guess it's different because theoretically the game could go to like 5 OTs and take 6 hours leaving little turnover time for Sunday (graduation ceremonies start at 9 on Sunday) but you could easily get around that by starting the game at like 2 on Saturday. You would definitely get a much better crowd at 2 on a Saturday than you will at 7 on a Monday.

Reactions: adsfan

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Medical College of Wisconsin on Friday and UWM on Sunday. Nothing on Saturday. I guess it's different because theoretically the game could go to like 5 OTs and take 6 hours leaving little turnover time for Sunday (graduation ceremonies start at 9 on Sunday) but you could easily get around that by starting the game at like 2 on Saturday. You would definitely get a much better crowd at 2 on a Saturday than you will at 7 on a Monday.
The Ads have averaged 5000 a game in the playoffs. Some years it has been 2500 to 3000. Sunday was Mother's Day and a Brewers afternoon game and they still drew 4833 fans.

I know of 3 people who will be there for Wednesday's game.

The Ads draw best on Fridays and Saturdays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad