Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 5 - YOU BET WE'RE ALIVE!!!!!! Game 6 FRIDAY 7 PM at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I think Florida will be much better tomorrow then they were in game 5. They didn’t seem ready to go for the kill last game. Similar to how they were better in game 2. Credit the to the Bruins for sure for an excellent grind it out road win. Marchand in the lineup would be a huge boost tomorrow night. I just hope win or lose they come out with a strong effort at home unlike what we’ve seen at times this post season.

Man would it be sweet to push this to 7! As many have said we are playing with house money so I won’t be flipped out if they lose. Plenty to be proud of this year and plenty of hope for the future.

I’ll say 4-3 Bruins in OT. Heinen gets the winner 👍

Let’s go Bruins!!!!!
OT you trying to kill me .

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I think Florida will be much better tomorrow then they were in game 5. They didn’t seem ready to go for the kill last game. Similar to how they were better in game 2. Credit the to the Bruins for sure for an excellent grind it out road win. Marchand in the lineup would be a huge boost tomorrow night. I just hope win or lose they come out with a strong effort at home unlike what we’ve seen at times this post season.

Man would it be sweet to push this to 7! As many have said we are playing with house money so I won’t be flipped out if they lose. Plenty to be proud of this year and plenty of hope for the future.

I’ll say 4-3 Bruins in OT. Heinen gets the winner 👍

Let’s go Bruins!!!!!
I'd rather them win in regulation, because my stress level in OT is just too much:laugh:

I thought I'd be OK if the B's don't advance past round 2, but my hated for the panthers has grown to a level I didn't think possible

..so I really, really, really want the Bruins to beat these losers

GO BRUINS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad