GWT: EPL - Matchweek 37 (Ft. MW 34)

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Of course he did. His mentality is win every match. Some Spurs fans (and fans of every team) have the mentality of losing would be ok if it hurts our rivals more. That's a weak mentality and not one he understands.
Well he has to make them understand and not coddle that. He should have doubled down and not been like “I have to dumb down my message because of my loser fanbase”

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He’s not coddling them or anything and this will be made very clear when he takes another job after next season. I think that shit this week about burned the bridge in his mind. When he can leave he will leave.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He’s not coddling them or anything and this will be made very clear when he takes another job after next season. I think that shit this week about burned the bridge in his mind. When he can leave he will leave.
Are we sure he is going to be in demand?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I mean do we think he is going to get a better job ? Especially if he isn’t winning silverware
Depends how good you think the Spurs job is (not very) and I don't think it'll matter anyway. The guy is done. The moment someone at my club started talking to me about losing a match, or when the fans start cheering and chanting for my team losing, mentally I'd be completely checked out. He's obviously sickened by the entire experience.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Depends how good you think the Spurs job is (not very) and I don't think it'll matter anyway. The guy is done. The moment someone at my club started talking to me about losing a match, mentally I'd be completely checked out. He's obviously sickened by the entire experience.
Oh I agree with this. I just don’t know if there is an upward trajectory for him. I could see him maybe at Brighton or something to replace De Zerbi; but I don’t really think he has a much higher ceiling than that. He wasn’t highly sought after when Tottenham hired him either. Not sure how much higher his stock is now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad