F Ivan Demidov - SKA-1946 St.Petersburg, MHL (2024 draft)

Mjul Qvist

Nov 28, 2009
For a first round pick forward? Not particularly. Look what his former NTDP teammates like Gauthier and McGroarty did.

Well everyone who has watched him closely knows that he raised his game to another level after U20´s. It is just not the points but the way he played two way and so on..

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
Same exact PPG before and after the World Juniors.
I think you're missing the second part of his sentence. Nazar was solid all over the ice, not just on the score sheet.

Anyway, to get this back on track, it does seem like Demidov, or a player with a high offensive upside is exactly what the Hawks need. They have plenty of forwards that project to be bottom 6 forwards but need high-end talent.

Reactions: wetcoast

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You can always identify the “point watchers” and those who actually watched the games.

He had a really solid year considering how he was used.
So if you cite the data that very obviously conflicts with what you want to be true yet isn’t that means you don’t watch the games?

He’s a 5’10, one-way forward. He’s going to either succeed or not based on his scoring.

• Haha
Reactions: DemiGod

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
So if you cite the data that very obviously conflicts with what you want to be true yet isn’t that means you don’t watch the games?

He’s a 5’10, one-way forward. He’s going to either succeed or not based on his scoring.

You cite the data when it’s convenient for your narrative.

It’s obvious you either didn’t watch or don’t know what you’re watching.

You’re certainly entitled to your “opinion”

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Please continue your Nazar argument elsewhere

Might I suggest his own thread?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You cite the data when it’s convenient for your narrative.

It’s obvious you either didn’t watch or don’t know what you’re watching.

You’re certainly entitled to your “opinion”
What’s my narrative? I have nothing for or against Nazar. Not a Hawks fan. Not a fan of rival teams. Not a Michigan fan. Not a fan of rival teams.

I’m calling it as I see it.

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
Nazar is a two way forward for the guy who doesn’t watch fyi

Yeah I was gonna say lol. He’s very responsible in his own end.

Please continue your Nazar argument elsewhere

Might I suggest his own thread?

My bad

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
It was mentioned in a recent The Athletic article article that he can't be loaned :
that's unfortunate for demidov. michael oliver rotenberg prefers grinders and washed-up nhlers to actual skill. demidov will play 5 min a game next season in the best case scenario and that will stunt his development. chicago should take this into account when they decide not to draft demidov. huge red flag.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
that's unfortunate for demidov. michael oliver rotenberg prefers grinders and washed-up nhlers to actual skill. demidov will play 5 min a game next season in the best case scenario and that will stunt his development. chicago should take this into account when they decide not to draft demidov. huge red flag.

He can play in the VHL. Marchenko played in the VHL in his last season in Russia and then came to Columbus and scored 20 goals...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad