F Prabh Bhathal - Winnipeg Thrashers U17 AAA, WAAA U17 (2027 Draft)

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017

One of the top talents out of Manitoba for the next few years? name looks Punjabi be pretty cool to get a legit hockey player that was Punjabi.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Just saw his name circulating on Instagram for some remarkable u14 stats. Everyone has told me that the minor hockey scene in Winnipeg is relatively weak, leading to Winnipeg under producing high end junior/NCAA/pro players relative to expectations. Anyone have insight on Bhathal and minor hockey in Winnipeg/Manitoba?

Last edited:
Reactions: dalewood12

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Just saw his name circulating on Instagram for some remarkable u14 stats. Everyone has told me that the minor hockey scene in Winnipeg is relatively weak, leading to Winnipeg under producing high end junior/NCAA/pro players relative to expectations. Anyone have insight on Bhahal and minor hockey in Winnipeg/Manitoba?
Should go top 50 or better in the upcoming WHL Draft

Last year, kids from the same minor association went 56th, 163rd, 187th and 206th. The Winnipeg Wild had a kid go 35th. Jaxon Jacobson is from a nearby Brandon Wheat King team and went 5th but was playing U18 for a full season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Just saw his name circulating on Instagram for some remarkable u14 stats. Everyone has told me that the minor hockey scene in Winnipeg is relatively weak, leading to Winnipeg under producing high end junior/NCAA/pro players relative to expectations. Anyone have insight on Bhathal and minor hockey in Winnipeg/Manitoba?

He's a good player got to see him a few times live this year. Big kid nice tools. I think going in the 2nd is probably a good spot for him. I look forward to seeing what he can do in Midget AAA next year.

Minor hockey in Winnipeg/Manitoba. Where to start. Like anywhere hockey has become expensive, too expensive. Instead of focusing on development hockey here is focused on Winning. Everyone wants to win so you shrink pools of talent and who they play against and your development starts to get watered down across the board. Now everything is about sending your kid to 30k a year hockey schools which seems like a waste to me, I mean save your money 4 years and 120k can go a long way to paying for College. But parents don't care they spend that and more year after year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad