OT: Fantasy Draft Winners Poll(open to all posters)

Who has the best team?

• Total voters

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I tried it in the past when we did one of those offseason mocks. But it is an excruciatingly long task to make the rosters and get a proper sim.

I'm not even sure it's possible with just 12 teams. But with everyone on lockdown, now is as good a time as any to experiment with it :laugh:
Can you just do a playoffs mode? I know you used to be able to on old ones. I'll go and check it out and see what I can do. As you said what better time to try? :laugh:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
That would be sweet. I may try to do it in EHM as well if I can import the rosters.

Anyone know of any Euro leagues that are 12 teams?
If you have EHM that'd be cool. I'll definitely see what I can do on NHL.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Risto... that team would be absolute hell for any team in a 7 game series. Probably not the most outwardly talented team, and goaltending could blow it.... but the most terrifying team in the playoffs.

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
I’d be curious how many players were drafted from each team. Feels like a lot of Habs players were drafted, more than some good teams.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
The only thing I'm not sold on is the 3rd pair D

Rounding out the defense was hard since I went forward heavy early.

I was looking at OEL, Hammer, McDonagh, Fowler, Orlov and Morrissey as higher cap guys. I couldn't get Morrissey with too many Jets. The others never got taken, so then I was looking at maybe one or two of them and someone like Boqvist, Jokiharju, Pettersson or Andersson.

To be honest, I think Karlsson/Pettersson/Andersson was the best trio there. Pete and Ande are both good top 4 guys recently extended to nice contracts.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I did it.

Risto, right now...

upload_2020-4-28_22-21-45.gif

Reactions: henchman21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad