Speculation: Second Round Predictions

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
What I hate about sports is in full display on Twitter with this feud between Oilers and Canucks fans. Of particular note is that disturbing video of that boy (looks age 12 or so) shouting F Zach Hyman and McDavid to the cheers of the crowd around him.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManofSteel55

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
What I hate about sports is in full display on Twitter with this feud between Oilers and Canucks fans. Of particular note is that disturbing video of that boy (looks age 12 or so) shouting F Zach Hyman and McDavid to the cheers of the crown around him.

It’s Twitter, the land of the mindless and brain dead. Social media brings humanity down to its lowest common denominator.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Edmonton in 5
Dallas in 7 (I'm convincing myself Dallas will win because I am far less confident that we can beat Colorado)
Florida in 6
I had Carolina over the Rangers in 7 before the series started, but with the Rangers up 2-0, I think I was wrong. My prediction as of right now is Rangers in 6, but I'll consider it a loss in my own mind anyway as I had the Hurricanes first.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Colorado is better (I’m inferring this from your post) so you’re picking Dallas. Makes no sense.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Colorado is better (I’m inferring this from your post) so you’re picking Dallas. Makes no sense.
If this was a response to me without quoting, I think Dallas and Colorado are both very good, but I think we match up better with Dallas. I'm picking Dallas, because I'm hoping we meet Dallas. That doesn't necessarily mean that Dallas is worse than Colorado, but I think Colorado would be our hardest matchup of any team remaining in the playoffs, unless Georgiev soils the sheets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad