Player Discussion Leo Carlsson

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Hopefully he shows up in the fall like this:
1902gzy5wjbrqjpg-290x300.jpg
We hope, but you don't build legs like that in a full year, even. He can get maybe halfway there with a good summer of hard training, but it'll take a couple of years even with PEDs to reach that level of tree trunkage.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
We hope, but you don't build legs like that in a full year, even. He can get maybe halfway there with a good summer of hard training, but it'll take a couple of years even with PEDs to reach that level of tree trunkage.
What are PEDs? Honest question, I have no idea, as my legs have been built like Roberto Carlos' legs ever since and I never *had* to pump iron for my legs. (My belly, however, has a sixpack of the non-muscular kind)

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
It's really ridiculously easy to see as a Finnish person. Finns don't tend to be very tall or very muscular, on average, even after a lot of training. Yet somehow, every time an A level Finnish prospect goes over to the NHL, within a year they start looking like hulking mountains compared to their compatriots with totally differing jawlines.

The only thing that does that reliably is growth hormones.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
It's really ridiculously easy to see as a Finnish person. Finns don't tend to be very tall or very muscular, on average, even after a lot of training. Yet somehow, every time an A level Finnish prospect goes over to the NHL, within a year they start looking like hulking mountains compared to their compatriots with totally differing jawlines.

The only thing that does that reliably is growth hormones.
Did You say tiger woods( jaw line) that dude is an embarrassment now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad