Player Discussion Mika Zibanejad

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Idk how much quicker you expected to clinch with Carolina going 13-3 down the stretch. Pretty sure Mika was a PPG player for the last month plus as well.
Didn’t answer the question. It’s his overall season, not just a decent month - not on his money.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
I’ll live with the down year 5v5 when the end result is a top 5 PK/PP and the President’s Trophy

Even if they bring Stanley home he’s had a shit year for the money he’s paid. He’s got a month or so to prove me wrong.

I’m not interested in an argument either, some folks think he’s done great, more power to you. I don’t agree. Like I said, he’s got a few more games to turn it around. I hope he does.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
this f***in guy.

he understood the assignment. The regular season doesn't matter. Get into the dance and put yourself in a position to be healthy and effective.

Look at him now. He's fast, physical, aggressive, playing with vision and shootiness, and still providing the beautiful defensive stick work that we never appreciate about him - see the poke check and effort on denying the zone entry at the end of the game last night.

The best way I can put it? The lines:

20/93/96
10/16/13
50/91/24
26/21/73

Zibanejad is 1C.

Reactions: Siddi and hak

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Figured I'd bump this thread to say that Z may have just cost his team a chance at The Cup

That pass might have been the worst pass I've seen, since I did that in the College Elite league at Sport-O-Rama in the summer of 1991 and was THOROUGHLY ripped by my coach (rightfully so) for making such a IDIOTIC, BRAINDEAD, f***ING PLAY

I was a kid about to go to college.

He did it in the NHL, in the playoffs... in the Eastern Conference Finals... on the road.... up 2-1 games...

IN OVER f***ING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHER f***ER

Reactions: Slaydagnar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad