NBA NBA Draft 2024

Sep 19, 2008
The draft lottery shouldn't exist. Detroit finished with the worst record in both years and drafts 5. How does that work?

If your team sucks just flat out give them the top picks. It's literally what's best for the league but the league continues to use this bullshit lottery to draw attention.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Pistons get screwed in lottery again, Raptors lose their pick (Spurs pick 8). Rockets moved up using Harden trade pick from Brooklyn.

At least this draft crop isn't considered to be that great.

Having said that, Detroit has been arguably the worst team in the NBA the past two years. Both years they have been stuck at #5. They'll be in the lottery again next year as well.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
spurs lottery luck over the years is unparalleled
The Cavaliers would like to have a word with you

Also, welcome to that Orlando Magic life Pistons. Imagine watching the likes of Fox and Young go right before your pick and you get stuck with the often injured Isaac and Mo f***ing Bamba. Also your draft luck consists of Jalen Suggs falling to you at 5. I'm sorry y'all, Cade Cunninghan might have to be your Paolo

The NBA is f***ed. You have to pray for generational lottery luck and then hope he doesn't just say screw it and go the Lakers one day

Last edited:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
The Cavaliers would like to have a word with you

Also, welcome to that Orlando Magic life Pistons. Imagine watching the likes of Fox and Young go right before your pick and you get stuck with the often injured Isaac and Mo f***ing Bamba. Also your draft luck consists of Jalen Suggs falling to you at 5. I'm sorry y'all, Cade Cunninghan might have to be your Paolo

The NBA is f***ed. You have to pray for generational lottery luck and then hope he doesn't just say screw it and go the Lakers one day
yeah, cavs got insanely lucky in 11 and 14. i think the 93 magic are still the team with the lowest odds to win the lottery

pistons have gotten absolutely screwed the last few years but at least they got a #1 pick recently

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

From a player development standpoint he definitely should've stayed in college.

But hes guaranteed to be drafted because if LeBron stays true to his word, they come as a package deal.
I can't imagine James having anything else to prove besides playing with his son. He's at worst the 2nd best player in the history of the sport and he's done everything else.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad