Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8424.jpeg

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
That was a pretty dogshit effort by Rangers. Just standing around watching on goals 2 and 3.

They spent pretty much the entire game turtling in their own end after going up 1-0.

Which isn't a great strategy against Carolina, who is happy to just set up camp in your end and fire off shorts if you're not going to press the other way.

Thus far in this series, its been special teams where NYR is doing damage. If they sit back, they're not going to draw many penalties.

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
They spent pretty much the entire game turtling in their own end after going up 1-0.

Which isn't a great strategy against Carolina, who is happy to just set up camp in your end and fire off shorts if you're not going to press the other way.

Thus far in this series, its been special teams where NYR is doing damage. If they sit back, they're not going to draw many penalties.
Agreed. Turtling in the NHL pretty much never works. Blows my mind teams still do it.

Reactions: JaegerDice

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Johnston is amazing

I wish Hawks had talent of Stars

There was a long dry period for the Stars in the Seguin and Benn era. As of late, they've been dominating the draft with great picks.

That's what the Hawks are trying to do now. Wish they had got Celebrini, but there's some intriguing talent at the top of the draft.

Might be inclined to move the Tampa 1st in a package for a younger talent from a team on the verge of entering a rebuild or a retool. If I'm KD, I'm calling Calgary, Ottawa (they'd kill to have a 1st rounder back), Penguins, Caps, even Carolina if they bow out early.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad