Official Coyotes 2023-24 Season Discussion (Poll Included)

How many points will the Coyotes get this season???

• 100+

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 90-99

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • 80-89

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • 70-79

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Less than 70

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Yeah because he would have forced BA to trade for Sidney Crosby and sign Patrick Kane…great strategy haha.
Oh man this is way too true. f*** he destroyed arguably the most fun team in the NBA to watch...now it's just disappointment but with none of the fun. He had a young as f*** core that made it all the way to the finals. You don't f*** with that, you hope the youngsters grow enough to reach the promise land all while knowing the worst case scenario is probably 10 years of awesome basketball!!

I really don't like how Iahbia is managing the Suns or his roster building philosophies. The Suns were better before he got involved. Too much invested in too few left the roster very unbalanced.
100%...not to mention trading away a young core that had the team within 2 wins of a title. I would understand if those were old vets that had no where to go but down but that team was super young and still figuring things out. Let them grow together, let the playoff disappointments drive them to get better. I mean the downside is still a ton of winning and fun to watch basketball. Now they have basically neither and they essentially blew their whole future up for it. f***!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
https://x.com/esidery/status/1786370812385087724?s=61

Well if MI bought the team ..the rebuild would most likely be over
Most wanted Isbia to buy the Coyote's. Owners who meddle hardly ever win a championship. He talks like he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Who does that remind you of?

He would build an entire team with no centers.
What are you talking about? We have Hayton.:sarcasm:

I really don't like how Iahbia is managing the Suns or his roster building philosophies. The Suns were better before he got involved. Too much invested in too few left the roster very unbalanced.
Weren't you one of the many shouting that you wanted Isbia to buy the Coyote's?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Oh man this is way too true. f*** he destroyed arguably the most fun team in the NBA to watch...now it's just disappointment but with none of the fun. He had a young as f*** core that made it all the way to the finals. You don't f*** with that, you hope the youngsters grow enough to reach the promise land all while knowing the worst case scenario is probably 10 years of awesome basketball!!

100%...not to mention trading away a young core that had the team within 2 wins of a title. I would understand if those were old vets that had no where to go but down but that team was super young and still figuring things out. Let them grow together, let the playoff disappointments drive them to get better. I mean the downside is still a ton of winning and fun to watch basketball. Now they have basically neither and they essentially blew their whole future up for it. f***!
AM is looking better by the minute.:laugh::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Particularly when he didn't have attendance issues!

Reactions: Jakey53

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Nope. I never considered Ishbia as a real possibility. I also said (I think?) a long time ago that I wouldn't want Ishbia forcing BA to go all in like he did with the Suns. The Suns have become the Durant led Brooklyn Nets 2.0.
Isbia is complementing everyone including himself. Said "he has done great things." I must admit, between AM and Isbia we have two of the poorest public speakers in sports.:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Kai Yo T

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I mean cool, but actions speak louder than words. If he actually fulfills his promises and does what he says he’s going to all is forgiven.
Let's give him our love first (the same love that God gives us), so that he may go on to do great things!

Before anyone wants to lambaste me (not necessarily you JDWO), even during the throws of my calling this group out as asshats, I wanted them to succeed and believe I was pretty clear about that.

Sermon over, go in peace. :thumbu:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Let's give him our love first (the same love that God gives us), so that he may go on to do great things!

Before anyone wants to lambaste me (not necessarily you JDWO), even during the throws of my calling this group out as asshats, I wanted them to succeed and believe I was pretty clear about that.

Sermon over, go in peace. :thumbu:
I'll eventually go to games and spend money even if Meruelo brings the team back but I still won't stop calling him a pos grifter. It's always been about lining his pockets with the team way down the list as a means to an end. He's also proven to be a complete prick that stepped on his dick time and time again. The only way we benefit is if he believes he screwed everyone over enough to greatly increase his wealth. Best case scenario still caused us to lose what was finally a proper rebuild with Doan's son and a shit load of draft picks to secure a future loaded with potential. When is the first chance for us to be back in that situation if ever? A decade from today? f*** him and his son.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I'll eventually go to games and spend money even if Meruelo brings the team back but I still won't stop calling him a pos grifter. It's always been about lining his pockets with the team way down the list as a means to an end. He's also proven to be a complete prick that stepped on his dick time and time again. The only way we benefit is if he believes he screwed everyone over enough to greatly increase his wealth. Best case scenario still caused us to lose what was finally a proper rebuild with Doan's son and a shit load of draft picks to secure a future loaded with potential. When is the first chance for us to be back in that situation if ever? A decade from today? f*** him and his son.
Not the peace I had in mind :laugh:, but understandable!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad