OT: OT: Lets Go Cardinals! (All Baseball Talk Here) Part 2

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
It was only a matter of time before a catcher got injured, they're all staying way too close to the plate these days trying to frame bad pitches as strikes.

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
The Cardinals are so bad the highlight on their homepage is a triple hit by Victor Scott II... in Memphis. And even they were losing 8-1 when he hit it.
3x.png

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
It's going to happen. A entire rebuild needs to occur. The Blues are garbage yet are miles ahead of where the Cardinals are. Very sad stuff.

I think Hence and Hjerpe are going to be good. They need to pick a top of the rotation starter at #7 this draft and will have an another top 7 pick next year. Things can turn around quickly.

It's going to happen. A entire rebuild needs to occur. The Blues are garbage yet are miles ahead of where the Cardinals are. Very sad stuff.

I think Hence and Hjerpe are going to be good. They need to pick a top of the rotation starter at #7 this draft and will have an another top 7 pick next year. Things can turn around quickly.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
on a pace for 62.3 wins and 99.7 loses
Cool, I never mentioned anything about how the team would finish, just pointed out that you clearly didn't expect a ~.500 start contrary to the implication of your statement of "who would have thought"

give them time. once they dump goldy and arenado, then the real pain comes.
You were also wrong that this team needed to move Arenado and Goldschmidt to fall off a cliff. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad