HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
I really thought Florida and New York would have ended their respective series by now.
Although Florida squandered an opportunity to eliminate the Bruins without their captain tonight, I think Florida's still in better shape than NYR. The Rangers have been outplayed every game this round.

Reactions: Tyson

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Ekblad is the whiniest bitch in the league
I always wondered if I was an NHL player if I'd gain respect amongst the refs for just shutting my mouth and never bitching/starting shit. Byron always seemed to have that respect with them. He'd always be going up and talking to the refs to get info even before he wore the A lol.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Just when you thought those Bruins were ready to go hibernating they figured out a way to extend their season. Things could get interesting if the rat comes back for game 6.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I thought Galley was a Sens fan. But he’s been cheating on them and openly fellating the Bruins all game.
Worst kept secret. He grew up in Montreal, English and was ALWAYS a Bruins fan, then ended up playing for them in the 80s like the scrub he still is. In addition they have him do habs games despite his very real dislike of the habs, because he grew up in Montreal. It's annoying AF. Oh look the habs guy even said it was a dive... Yeah because he hates them. Complete clown show on Sportsnet. Totally cheering for the Bruins during the game. Might be directive from above because Bruins will keep more eye on SN just for hate watching them than if it's Carolina Florida nightmare for them. They SN, already lost their other favourite team in first round.

Reactions: Andrei79

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Worst kept secret. He grew up in Montreal, English and was ALWAYS a Bruins fan, then ended up playing for them in the 80s like the scrub he still is. In addition they have him do habs games despite his very real dislike of the habs, because he grew up in Montreal. It's annoying AF. Oh look the habs guy even said it was a dive... Yeah because he hates them. Complete clown show on Sportsnet. Totally cheering for the Bruins during the game. Might be directive from above because Bruins will keep more eye on SN just for hate watching them than if it's Carolina Florida nightmare for them. They SN, already lost their other favourite team in first round.
Greenfield Park on the South Shore like Torrey Mitchell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad