Pascal Vincent: Stay or Go?

Will the Jackets fire Pascal Vincent?

• Total voters

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Prioritising optics over the good of the team is always a mistake, I'd agree. Personally, I'm for giving Vincent another year, though. But not because it would look bad to fire him. Rather, there was improvement from Larsen's last year and I'd like for him to get a whole off-season as well as some input on the roster. Furthermore, I am generally skeptical of judging a coach on one season.
Agree 100%. Might be a different feeling had he been the guy from the start and had the whole off-season to prepare and they came out like they did. But with the shit show that was before the season started, you have to give Vincent another chance unless some unicorn of a coach becomes available and wants to coach here.

Reactions: Aaaarrgghh

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
This isn’t necessarily related to Vincent, but with how well Cleveland has done I can’t help but wonder, by the time our contention window might roll around, if Vogelhuber will be the coach of the big club. We’d probably need 2-3 more years out of someone else whether it’s Vincent or another guy, before making that move though.

Anyone who is more familiar with the Monsters/Vogelhuber’s coaching feel free to correct me, but from a relative outsider’s perspective he seems to be doing very well and the players like to play hard for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $365.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $209.00