Podcast (Audio) Stanley Cup Playoffs Round One Rangers vs Penguins series preview with Penguins Radio PxP announcer Josh Getzoff and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Penguins

Khall9

Apr 28, 2021
Stanley Cup Playoffs Round One Rangers vs Penguins series preview with Penguins Radio PxP announcer Josh Getzoff and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Penguins reporter Matt Vensel. Josh and Matt break down the match-up and give their keys to victory and series predictions. Everything you need to get ready for the Playoffs!

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I like the podcast but it drives me crazy that the Rangers' bubble loss doesn't count as the playoff but the Pens' bubble loss does. I'm pretty sure the Penguins missed the playoffs in 2020 because they lost the play in round just like the Rangers.

Reactions: Khall9

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I like the podcast but it drives me crazy that the Rangers' bubble loss doesn't count as the playoff but the Pens' bubble loss does. I'm pretty sure the Penguins missed the playoffs in 2020 because they lost the play in round just like the Rangers.
Wait. What? That doesn’t make sense. Why would the same outcome in the same tourney be treated differently?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad