Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVII - RIP 2024 Vegas Golden Knights Season 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
SUNRISE, Fla. -- — The sellout crowd in Florida was absolutely raucous during the playing of the national anthem. Singing it loudly, yelling at times, the energy in the building was palpable.

Boston goalie Jeremy Swayman looked around at those fans during the song, a most confident look upon his face. It was almost like he knew he was going to keep them quiet for the majority of the remainder of the evening.

And that's exactly what he did.

Swayman's brilliant postseason continued by stopping 38 shots, Brandon Carlo scored a goal just a few hours after his wife gave birth to their son and the Bruins topped the Panthers 5-1 in Game 1 of their second-round playoff series Monday night.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
A Moscow court said Tuesday that it had sentenced a U.S. citizen to 10 days in detention for petty hooliganism after he stumbled drunkenly into a children's library and passed out. News of the American's detention came just hours after Russian and U.S. authorities said a U.S. soldier was being held in custody in the far eastern city of Vladivostok on suspicion of theft in a separate case.

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
3 more losses and yinz out.

for all your homer takes on the Panthers it would be nice for you to enjoy a slice of humble pie...
You seem to have forgotten we were down 3-1 last year. I don't need humble pie. I NEVER claimed that we were unbeatable. In fact I have the B's in 6. The fact remains YOUR team is on the golf course right now.......well at least the one's not currently in Moscow. :shakehead

That said, time for that LIV golfer to put EkBAD in his place.

A Moscow court said Tuesday that it had sentenced a U.S. citizen to 10 days in detention for petty hooliganism after he stumbled drunkenly into a children's library and passed out. News of the American's detention came just hours after Russian and U.S. authorities said a U.S. soldier was being held in custody in the far eastern city of Vladivostok on suspicion of theft in a separate case.
Yes I'm laughing.......play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :shakehead

Sep 19, 2008
1715084718871.png

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad