Visiting Toronto?

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
His bit on the invention of the "club sandwich" is legendary.

"I'm not even a member, I don't know how I get away with it!"

"What are your thoughts on frilly toothpicks?"
"I'm for 'em!"
"Then this club is formed."

:laugh:

Weighing in on the earlier talk of Schwartz's-style deli restaurants, Corned Beef House has to be mentioned. Couple locations just north of the city. Fantastic stuff.
he was epic, why do the good ones always die young?

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Hitchhike? lol.

I had a quick look, I don't see any buses or trains, don't think the economics are really there for the 2am Saturday night vomit comet from Toronto to Niagra Falls service. Economically you might be better off crashing somewhere relatively cheap in Toronto and hopping on a train or bus Sunday morning with some Gatorade and Tylenol.
Man, a late night vomit comit to Niagara Falls sounds like hell. I take the TTC a ton of places but almost always Uber past 11pm or so (if I'm drinking). I've seen some shit growing up midtown taking the blue light Eg and Yonge buses at like 2:30 am as a drunk 15 to 20 year old.

Pete’s on Eglington in Mississuaga used to make a really good corned beef sandwich, not sure if it’s still there, but was as goo as Schwartz’s imo…….
I'll have to check it out when I get the chance. But, that's pretty much just as far from me as Summilicious. I've pretty much been a midtown guy my entire life outside of going away from University. Always been within walking distance of Y&E or Yonge and St. Clair.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00