Pre-Game Talk: Week 14: BOS, VGS, TOR. No easy games this week. Let the frustration and anger flow!

what do you feel is our biggest need is right now?

• Total voters

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
If Bo is week to week, why is on the trip? Maybe something that just need rest? Well at least he gets to visit some nice cities.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I thought Byram was day to day, but for the Avs that could mean months I guess

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
This is crazy talk. The Avs have been the betting favorite to win the title since Day one. Guess who is the betting favorite to win the Cup right now? Yep, those guys who need to be taken seriously.
Pretty sure we heard all summer that this was Edmonton's year. IIRC, they were heavy betting favorites all off-season, didn't stop hearing about it until they were in the basement forever. I'm sure we'll start hearing about it again soon

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Pretty sure we heard all summer that this was Edmonton's year. IIRC, they were heavy betting favorites all off-season, didn't stop hearing about it until they were in the basement forever. I'm sure we'll start hearing about it again soon
Nope, they had been and now are back to being 2nd or 3rd favorites in the betting market. In the hype market yeah they can be #1 all they want.

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad