Buffalo Bills Week 5: Bills v. Steelers (Sun. 10/9, 1:00PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Looking at the divisions there are some real surprises to me versus how I thought they’d be playing out.

Two biggest surprises are NFC East having three teams 4-1 or better and AFC West looking like KC will run away with the division again while the others are middling or worse. I think LAC will make the playoffs but I thought KC could get challenged by 1-2 teams for the division.

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
Is it just me or does Lamar look like he’s lost a step or two compared to what he was a few years ago
He bulked up a bit this offseason to be better protected from injury. Maybe that has him slowed just a tad, but he has seemed fast and elusive to me again this year.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Im dumbfounded at how incompetent the Bengals are at fielding a respectable offensive line. Theyre singlehandedly ruining the season for them. Just absolutely dreadful at pass protection.

Onslow

Mar 25, 2015
Here and There
Looking at the divisions there are some real surprises to me versus how I thought they’d be playing out.

Two biggest surprises are NFC East having three teams 4-1 or better and AFC West looking like KC will run away with the division again while the others are middling or worse. I think LAC will make the playoffs but I thought KC could get challenged by 1-2 teams for the division.
KC is just a total powerhouse. And they always will be as long as Mahomes is there.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
He bulked up a bit this offseason to be better protected from injury. Maybe that has him slowed just a tad, but he has seemed fast and elusive to me again this year.
Agreed, not saying he's slow by any means, but it seems like he's lost a bit of his quick-twitch acceleration

Im dumbfounded at how incompetent the Bengals are at fielding a respectable offensive line. Theyre singlehandedly ruining the season for them. Just absolutely dreadful at pass protection.
The Bengals making the SB last year with that line and Taylor's playcalling was crazy

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
So happy we have Josh Allen and his personality and his talent over Joe Burrow.

So glad we have Sean McDermott instead of Zac Taylor. Bengals are stuck with Taylor because of a miracle run...it'll be years before they move on to someone who actually has a clue.

Reactions: kirby11

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Some of Allen’s numbers right now are so stupid for five weeks I don’t even know what to do with them. And he sat the equivalent of a half of a game.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Unless I’m missing something, no one has more Points For in the league than the Bills, and only the 49ers have allowed fewer Points Against (by two)

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Rams lose to the Bills…win their next two
Titans lose to the Bills..win their next three
Ravens lose to the Bills…win their next game

Miami beats the Bills…loses the next two

Hey KC…lose next week. You’ll end up ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad