XDefiant

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Snipers are definitely crazy in the right hands. Lots of quick scoping going on. While I'm not a quick scoper I'm fine with it, but there may need to be some flinch added so it doesn't get too out of line.
The bones of this game are good but snipers are absolutely insane. I had an easy kill lined up on a guy who was climbing a ladder to get to me. I must've put at least 8 bullets into them accounting for netcode misses cause I had the shot fully lined up, they get up the ladder and hipfires me instantly. That should not be a situation where I lose the one on one.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
The bones of this game are good but snipers are absolutely insane. I had an easy kill lined up on a guy who was climbing a ladder to get to me. I must've put at least 8 bullets into them accounting for netcode misses cause I had the shot fully lined up, they get up the ladder and hipfires me instantly. That should not be a situation where I lose the one on one.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well that's good. I'm big into vanilla AR play and it's just crazy how I can objectively line up shots correctly and have like 4-5 out of ten shots (even worse when hip firing) just not register meanwhile people are sprinting around with sniper rifles hitting quick scopes/hip fires with one shot kills like they're running around with shotguns.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Hully14

May 27, 2024
The big question mark for me is in terms of sustainability. Will I be playing this game for a few more weeks or a few more years? Really it depends on how they balance the game within the first few major patches. The intel suit is a massive problem that will only get worse with time, it will be terrible in ranked and the Search and Destroy gametype whenever that gets added. Snipers need a massive nerf, bunnyhop spam needs to be addressed, and obviously the hit detection and netcode needs work. It's a fun game for sure, but there are a ton of issues.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Yeah the Intel Suit is easy mode if the other team is running two or three Echelons which is often the case depending on game mode. If it's gonna show the whole team where all the enemies are, it should be an ult. As it is, it should only be showing enemy positions to the user who activated it.

Health regen is crazy slow.

Still loving it though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad