2024 NHL Draft: Play with no weenie, for Celebrini

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Do tell.

Good size, late birthday, good numbers, right-shot, natural center. I'm not deep-diving tape any of these guys so what's the deal on the hate?

There seems to be a divide on him in the scouting reports.

Pronman- "Hage has the potential to break open a game, but I do find his game to be inconsistent and too perimeter at times. He projects as a middle-six wing with a chance to be more."

Wheeler- "Hage is a natural center who has it all. He’s got pro size and skating, he’s got dual-threat skill as a shooter and passer, he’s naturally talented as a handler, he can create for himself or elevate a line, he plays hard, he stays on pucks, he battles, and he reads the game at an advanced level with an intelligent, studious approach to the way he maneuvers around the ice."

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
What do you know about defenseman Stian Solberg? The Hockey News thinks he'll be a late 1st round pick after his performance at the Worlds. I know he's 18, plays a physical game, but that's about it.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
What do you know about defenseman Stian Solberg? The Hockey News thinks he'll be a late 1st round pick after his perfomance at the Worlds. I know he's 18, plays a physical game, but that's about it.
He’s thought of pretty highly by the few people that have actually scouted him, his WC play has definitely opened my eyes to him. Just a lot more questions about him than the typical 1st rounder. Decision making is inconsistent, but he demonstrates high level reads in the Ozone while being a strong skater and good physicality.

I could see him developing into a solid #3 LHD quite easily and he is well rounded enough to be options on either special teams. Don’t have enough viewings to be confident on that though.

Reactions: Webster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad