GDT: 2024 NHL Draft (June 28 - June 29, Las Vegas Sphere)

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
given all the hype around Stian Solberg, i expect him go top 20 now. Pronman has actually been spot on in identifying the late risers. That could be TWO Norwegians before a Swede is drafted!

I also like Yegor Surin again, his profile is looking quite nice.

Reactions: Marshall and usiel

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Damn Boston how do you get that many to many men on the ice calls in the playoffs

*meant for the playoffs thread

Last edited:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I recommend The Athletic's Friday NHL podcast. If only because it has featured Chris Peters telling Corey Pronman to shut up in the current episode and the episode previous.
Thought the Kyrou comparison for Hage was interesting. Can see why some scouts may have concern about his off puck intensity (certainly for a center) as a contrast to his on puck interest. But he's so silky on the puck that I wouldn't hold it against him too much. You'd think it's something he'll improve as he goes up levels and grasps that he has to tighten up his overall game to be effective. It is a knock but once in that late teens range pretty well everyone has a knock. I'm inclined to bet on his skill level vs. any alternatives. MBN and Solberg may be a bit safer but after that...

Pre-combine it seems like Sennecke, MBN and Solberg are clear late risers and if anyone is likely to slide it's probably Helenius and Eiserman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad