WNBA 2024 WNBA Season Thread

Sep 19, 2008
Which reminds me Mystics last I checked were 0-2. Wonder if they have any intentions of competing soon. I mean I'm not going to bash the coach as they did make the playoffs last year but more is expected.

Maybe it's still early.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Caitlyn Clark's team is really bad though. Even their #1 pick from last year, Aliyah Boston, is out there looking like the female version of Zion, fat, out of shape and can't keep up with the pace.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Which reminds me Mystics last I checked were 0-2. Wonder if they have any intentions of competing soon. I mean I'm not going to bash the coach as they did make the playoffs last year but more is expected.

Maybe it's still early.
Tough schedule to start, with Austin on minute restriction/sitting out the last game and Sykes missing out for 2 of the first 3. Not that I mind too much, this team seems perfect for Paige next year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She took a foul on a turnover that I think they said would not be a foul in college, and got a T that seemed to swing that one away. Game was tied and it got wrestled away.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
So I watchef more WNBA through the first week of the season and I have my entire life. Man it’s bad. Air balls left and right, shots hitting the underside of the rim, missed layups galore. Brutal just brutal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad