2024 World Hockey Championships

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
MBN got promoted to 1st line in the 3rd period against Finland, immediately flashed those forechecking skills causing couple turnovers. But Finland completely shutdown Norway, one good scoring chance where they scored their only goal.
The "MBN" people keep talking about is Michael Brrandsegg-Nygard"????
What in the NHL-24 auto generated, Nokia booth in Scandinavia, kind of name is that?? No chance of making it to the NHL. We need to stick to our drafting principles here,
Elbow to elbow names are elite, if not generational.

Reactions: Realgud

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The "MBN" people keep talking about is Michael Brrandsegg-Nygard"????
What in the NHL-24 auto generated, Nokia booth in Scandinavia, kind of name is that?? No chance of making it to the NHL. We need to stick to our drafting principles here,
Just wait till these kids with progressive parents who hyphenate have kids with 4 last names.
They'll have names over and under the numbers!

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
US has brought in Charlie Lindgren

so sadly it looks like Trey won't be receiving anymore minutes in the tourney... But man did he show out in the 3 games he played.

Wings are going to have some extremely tough decisions to make down the line with Cossa & Augustine, since it seems like we can only keep 1.

OldnotDeadWings

Sep 18, 2013
Wings are going to have some extremely tough decisions to make down the line with Cossa & Augustine, since it seems like we can only keep 1.

Probably won't be a tough decision at all and if it is, not for at least five years while they go through ELC and modest second contracts. One of the two over those five years will probably establish himself as the better option, which makes it an easy decision. If it turns out to be a tough decision because they both look great, that's even better. The easiest decision possible for the Wings would be if they both suck. Tough decisions because of the good quality of players at any position is exactly what we want.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
If there's a chance that Detroit might have their own version of Swayman and Ullmark in a few years, I don't think they'll consider that a problem in any sense of the word.

Reactions: Filppula and izlez

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
That he’s realgud and worthy of a high pick?

Yes. I think I will.
If anything, that's @SantosHalper 's train. You just barely made it onto the caboose.

I'm not sure how much performances against Denmark or Great Britain really impact the valuation from NHL scouts.
Nah, obviously more important than what Bob Mckenzie is hearing from NHL scouts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad