Affiliates IX: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Monster goal under review. Looked like goalie made the save, but when he got up, he didn't have the puck. Apparently was in the net as TFW pointed it out to the ref. I think they called it a goal before the review, but there was some confusion. Right now it is 1-0 Crunch.

Edit: good goal. Sweezey. 1-1.

• Love
Reactions: CBJx614

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
What happens if you buy tix to a game five and there is no game five?
If you go on their website to buy tickets it says they are for game 5 of this series or the first home game of the conference finals. Not sure if they refund if there is no game five, but I think they would if you can't make the finals game. I wouldn't be surprised if they have no refunds though.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

Seems we're getting one for every game.

It really is a treat.

They do a good job of bringing out the personality of players like Whelan and Sweezey. Though maybe they should put a little caption with the players name on it? It's more interesting when we know who they are.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
It really is a treat.

They do a good job of bringing out the personality of players like Whelan and Sweezey. Though maybe they should put a little caption with the players name on it? It's more interesting when we know who they are.
With the popularity of shows like hard knocks and Quarterback on Netflix, I'm surprised teams don't do this more often. Even during the regular season, a twice a month drop would be enlightening to see what's happening with the team behind the scenes and an insight into the players themselves. I wonder if we'd see more if the team was playing well :laugh:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
With the popularity of shows like hard knocks and Quarterback on Netflix, I'm surprised teams don't do this more often. Even during the regular season, a twice a month drop would be enlightening to see what's happening with the team behind the scenes and an insight into the players themselves. I wonder if we'd see more if the team was playing well :laugh:
I’d hate to take away from the staff that presents the riveting photos of the players’ shoes as they arrive at the game.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I like these highlight packages. I could do without the drum group in the beginning, they play at every game and have gotten boring. I understand that there are plenty of people there that don't see them every game, so its all good. Also made my Behind The Battle debut appearance on Svozil's breakaway. I'm the white-haired, large forehead, receding hairline guy wearing the t-shirt with my avatar on it sitting in the corner end.

It's been a fun playoff so far, but things could change pretty quick in Syracuse as this division was pretty evenly matched all year. Hoping Jet stays hot, and we keep finding the back of the net.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I have a friend who was a producer for Blackhawks TV, which was a huge part of the Hawks gaining lots of young fans in the late aughts (so yes, before their first Cup). She's got two rings, in fact. And that was fifteen years ago. This kind of media is HUGE for teams to build fanbases.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I have a friend who was a producer for Blackhawks TV, which was a huge part of the Hawks gaining lots of young fans in the late aughts (so yes, before their first Cup). She's got two rings, in fact. And that was fifteen years ago. This kind of media is HUGE for teams to build fanbases.
I really do think we'd have gotten more if the season wasn't such a clusterf***. At the very least the pumping up of Cleveland is nice to see and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a foreshadowing of what might be next season. Hopefully we get more than just 3 or 4 of them during the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad