Anything good in 2012 related to the Bruins?

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Are you for real? There was no proration of our bills and it isn't our fault.

Read the post I was referring to and understand. Poster was implying a 56 game schedule with 42 home games. If a 56 game schedule happened (28 home games) they would owe you or prorate next year's bill. Of course there has been no prorating of next year's bill yet. Maybe every home game cancelled they should send you your $70. Why am I even responding to this?

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Seguin in 2010-11: 74 games, 11 goals, 11 assists, minus-4

Seguin in 2011-12: 81 games, 29 goals, 38 assists, plus-34

The difference between his rookie and sophomore years was astounding, and it was sheer pleasure to watch his improvement. If you don't believe that, I don't know what to tell you.

He was too angry about Pouliot to notice. :laugh:

Not a lot of Bruins-related positives, for sure. Subban strikes me as one of them. The Selke many have mentioned.

The ability of Chiarelli to lock his team into not only contracts, but GOOD ones. We're stocked with assets and when the season finally (hopefully) DOES start, we'll see a Bruins club that doesn't have to transition like many others will. The vast majority of the roster is familiar with each other - which SHOULD give the B's a distinct advantage.

I don't know about much else, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad