Around the League - 2023/24

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Necas = Burakovsky. A nice luxury to have, a guy who can be your 6th best top six guy but not a core piece.
Oh, Necas is way better than that, but I agree that he has some tough moments where he disappears and probably is classified in the same type of category as Bura. He should be a 2nd line centre, but it sort of makes sense how he considers himself a 1st line player if it is at RW.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh, Necas is way better than that, but I agree that he has some tough moments where he disappears and probably is classified in the same type of category as Bura. He should be a 2nd line centre, but it sort of makes sense how he considers himself a 1st line player if it is at RW.
Idk if he can play center. Carolina would have kept him there otherwise.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Necas is a 1st line Burkie. Fantastic player, but not a core guy. He’ll go somewhere and have an 80 point season. Just shouldn’t be a guy you build around.

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
That Petterson contract is going to age like boxed wine.

Canucks didn't learn anything from giving big contracts to soft Swedish players who don't push back when the going gets tough ala Sedins. 1-2-3 vs NSH and 0-3-3 vs EDM. 6 points in 13 games from your 11.6m "star" centre.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Something has to be wrong with him. I don't care if he doesn't get the best wingers on the team since he's supposed to be a 1C and drive his line. Clearly he can't do that.

JT Miller has been far, far better this year.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Canucks didn't learn anything from giving big contracts to soft Swedish players who don't push back when the going gets tough ala Sedins. 1-2-3 vs NSH and 0-3-3 vs EDM. 6 points in 13 games from your 11.6m "star" centre.
Naw. I think he’ll get better. I’m not sure what happened to him in these playoffs but he’ll bounce back.

But I will say this: Tocchet is a bad coach. For their own sake I hope Allvin and Rutherford figure that out sooner rather than later, as an Avs fan I hope they don’t.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad