Confirmed with Link: Avs acquire Casey Mittelstadt for Bo Byram

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Kadri brings more in the playoffs though with his grit, not mention he had a 87 point season. Will Mitts ever come close to 80 points with the Avs?
Yes Kadri brings grit but Mitts brings a much better defensive game. That 87 pts season sure looks like an outlier now as most of us thought. Kadri was getting PP1. Give that to Mitts and he would be very close to Kadri if not better plus his D game.

Like I said, I take Mitts any day over him and I liked Kadri a lot.

Reactions: the_fan

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
If my math is correct, Mittlestadt put up 48 even strength points last season. That would rank him 3rd on the Avs. I didn’t adjust for per game and per minute, but that’s excellent even strength production.

Why would anyone care about his production if he doesn’t get PP time and puts up 50 points?
Now, if he gets PP1 time and doesn’t produce with those minutes, then obviously something to complain about.

But a guy who doesn’t get PP minutes, doesn’t produce PP points… why would we hold his production against him in that case?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
If my math is correct, Mittlestadt put up 48 even strength points last season. That would rank him 3rd on the Avs. I didn’t adjust for per game and per minute, but that’s excellent even strength production.

Why would anyone care about his production if he doesn’t get PP time and puts up 50 points?
Now, if he gets PP1 time and doesn’t produce with those minutes, then obviously something to complain about.

But a guy who doesn’t get PP minutes, doesn’t produce PP points… why would we hold his production against him in that case?
Byram is the answer.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Byram is the answer.
Ok.
I guess I can understand since that’s who he was traded for.

But I was more speaking to the Kadri comparison. Byram is a non-sensical comparison to me. Different positions with different expectations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad