Post-Game Talk: Cli(e)nched

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
AKSHUALLY as a Tier 1 MVP VIP fan with access to the Drop. Knob drops F-bombs pretty much every post game speech lol. I was surprised at first, then it got repetitive cause he does it every time.
Thank you sir for gracing my peasant fandom with the your high tier wisdom and knowledge.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
That 30 iq orc Zadorov has been permanently broken by Edmonton. Series is over and he still can't keep Edmonton out of his mouth

"Do you think I've priced myself out," Zadorov joked. "I don't know where you get those numbers. From the trees? You got to stop listening to Edmonton reporters who are negotiating a contract. That is only between my agent and Patrik. Hopefully, we can work something out."

Throws shade at Calgary and admits Edmonton the superior franchise 😂

"Hockey in Canada is different. I can't compare it to Calgary, but I feel like the Vancouver fan base is way bigger," Zadorov said about the fans. "Calgary isn't even the number one team in Alberta, so it's kind of like obvious there are more Edmonton fans because they have a bigger history."

Hes 100% gone from Vancouver.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Knobby with the potty mouth at the end :naughty::naughty: didn't expect that.

Thanks for sharing this.

Hyman is such a beauty. It’s not enough that he’s a gifted hockey player, but he’s also intelligent and an absolute genuine person. Drai has always been my favourite of the current Oilers (for both his skill and surliness, I just relate to that ;) ) but Zach is quickly moving up the list as a co-favourite. What a signing.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
That 30 iq orc Zadorov has been permanently broken by Edmonton. Series is over and he still can't keep Edmonton out of his mouth

"Do you think I've priced myself out," Zadorov joked. "I don't know where you get those numbers. From the trees? You got to stop listening to Edmonton reporters who are negotiating a contract. That is only between my agent and Patrik. Hopefully, we can work something out."

"Hockey in Canada is different. I can't compare it to Calgary, but I feel like the Vancouver fan base is way bigger," Zadorov said about the fans. "Calgary isn't even the number one team in Alberta, so it's kind of like obvious there are more Edmonton fans because they have a bigger history."

He wants to be an Oiler so bad.

Reactions: Not Canada Drai

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Lol. Heard Farhaan on GYB pod waxing poetic about Ep40 and trying to educate the Edmonton guys how he sees plays like no other player can, pretty much saying Ep40 is generational and we will see it. You could tell he had a huge homer chip on his shoulder, trying to pump up how good the nucks are. Not surprised he’d ghost Rushaugh, embarrassing for him.
Lost all respect for Farhaan after I heard him talking about the Canucks and using nicknames for every Canuck player he mentioned. Brutal.
He is obviously a fanboy...not a legit reporter.
Proabaly why he was so butthurt after the Canucks lost.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

He thinks Edmonton is the number one team in Alberta. Duh.. We're in the conference finals, have the best player on the planet and the team down south didn't make the playoffs. Again. How stupid is this guy?

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021

The best are the flames fans that wanted to him to win this year. Look at how your boy truly thinks of your precious team 😂 truly pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad