Post-Series Talk: Colorado Avalanche defeat the Winnipeg Jets, 4-1

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Hey everyone! You know that idiot who said that the Jets had 20 players who were better than all but Colorado's top couple of guys?

That was me! I'm that idiot!

So I'm here to eat crow. I was wrong. Very wrong. That's what happens when you base your opinion on limited observation. I only saw the Avs three times this season, all against the Jets, and quite frankly, they sucked. I should have kept my mouth shut, though, because they they dominated the Jets in every area in the playoffs, and they deserved to win, so congratulations to all of you Avalanche fans. Your team is playing incredibly entertaining hockey right now, and I hope they win the Cup.

I don't usually embarrass myself this way, because most of the time I keep my mouth shut and don't make predictions. It makes me crazy when other people here who obviously never watch the Jets show up and make stunningly stupid and inaccurate comments about them, so what did I do? The exact same thing.

Anyway, I'm owning it. My bad. Colorado dominated Winnipeg in every way. Hopefully the Jets will learn something from it, and get better. You've got a fast, exciting team, Colorado. Good luck from here!
The Avs basically have 4 of their 6 best forwards from the cup win. And 3 of the 4 top defenders.

If the Jets have 20 guys better they're a dynasty.

Jetcetera

Jan 19, 2015
Manitoba
Good question. Just for fun....

My initial post:

Some replies:

@winnipegger @CaptainUgly @Jetcetera

Are we having fun yet?
You won. Cool go troll somewhere else

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad