Management Don Sweeney

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
I have been a Don Sweeney supporter . I have not agreed with all of his moves. The poor signings he has made on some of the D-man signings' comes to mind . I also think he has done a very creditable job putting together a respectable competitive contender this past season.

His actions this off season should go a long way determining his future, as GM of the Bruins .

Priorities: Signing Swayman

Improving the forward group . The forwards need to be better ,faster more physical better at finishing chances, strong defensively, able to rise there play to a higher level in the playoffs,. simply put more top six forwards are required . The fourth line needs to be significantly better as in more Physical and faster with the ability to chip in with some production. (I sure as hell hope he can provide a strong explanation as to why DeBrusk was not resigned if he is not)

The D : picking up a LD who can play the PK and provide some snarl is what is needed . Not a Gryz type. Reduce some some of the PK time and defensive reasonability's for#6,27and 73.

Sweeny you have cash to work with make good decisions

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I have been a Don Sweeney supporter . I have not agreed with all of his moves. The poor signings he has made on some of the D-man signings' comes to mind . I also think he has done a very creditable job putting together a respectable competitive contender this past season.His actions this off season should go a long way determining his future, as GM of the Bruins .Priorities: Signing Swayman
Improving the forward group . The forwards need to be better ,faster more physical better at finishing chances, strong defensively, able to rise there play to a higher level in the playoffs,. simply put more top six forwards are required . The fourth line needs to be significantly better as in more Physical and faster with the ability to chip in with some production. (I sure as hell hope he can provide a strong explanation as to why DeBrusk was not resigned if he is not)

The D : picking up a LD who can play the PK and provide some snarl is what is needed . Not a Gryz type. Reduce some some of the PK time and defensive reasonability's for#6,27and 73.

Sweeny you have cash to work with make good decisions

Sounds easy enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad