Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
St Augustine is such a cool place. I like visiting there.

And visey versey
FL gotta go thru President trophy winner
It’s all just jibber jabber
Means nothing we won the Presidents trophy two years ago. Sorry you go to the Cup or you are a failure that’s how it works….

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Means nothing we won the Presidents trophy two years ago. Sorry you go to the Cup or you are a failure that’s how it works….
Yeah. Each has to “go through” the other to get there.

Everybody is right, no matter which team they put in either blank.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

HANK30

Why not us?
And a banner from 94 means exactly what 30 years later?

Better than no banners...

Imagine a panthers fan lecturing a fan of an original 6 team how hockey works…

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I moved from Pompano to St Aug and love it up here. Sunrise is nice but I think they're crazier about hockey up north here. I'm 4 hours away from Tampa.
But the grass roots in state are night and day different now than 10+ years ago.

People saying it was only a football or basketball state would be impressed I'd think nowadays.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Better than no banners...

Imagine a panthers fan lecturing a fan of an original 6 team how hockey works…
Says you live in Virginia, did you lose your hockey knowledge after moving to a state that is also not known for its hockey?

Why would that line of thinking apply to Panthers fans?

You have a narrow, biased view of fandom, you can do better.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
I was following your conversation with interest until you went Conspiracy mode, you need to stop, so we all get to enjoy your wealth of knowledge through your comments, when a fan starts blaming the referees and Toronto, it does not help their argument, stay clean!

There's nothing conspiracy about that play, that was a well hidden cheap shot from Bennett. Factual information.

I like Bennett. I dislike Boston. I have no beef with Florida whatsoever. It was still a cheap shot from the reverse angle view, clear as day, one hundred percent, twice on Sunday. Your opposite hand with a stick in it doesn't need to go full across your body to mash someone's face when you're prepping for contact.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
There's nothing conspiracy about that play, that was a well hidden cheap shot from Bennett. Factual information.

I like Bennett. I dislike Boston. I have no beef with Florida whatsoever. It was still a cheap shot from the reverse angle view, clear as day, one hundred percent, twice on Sunday. Your opposite hand with a stick in it doesn't need to go full across your body to mash someone's face when you're prepping for contact.
Old news can we please move on from that.. been there done that it’s boring. Hockey is a rough sport go think.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

Yep, no defense for that type of play. Both teams have guys willing to cross the line. For good or bad.

Reactions: IdleTraveller

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018

It makes a little more sense when he’s pulling his other hand (the injured one) away from contact instead of coming out with both hands to fend off the late hit coming in from the choir boy with sweet intentions. Idk how that camera view wasn’t available sooner, it looked like perfect aimed punch in slo mo. But idk if that was his target. And without that view nothing was going to happen from it, the Broons weren’t even raising any stink on the ice right afterwards. Marchand played two more periods and only left after a second big hit attempt led to him butting heads with the guy he rocked. Hockey happened in that series. Let’s move on.

Reactions: IdleTraveller

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
If the rangers win the cup it will be exactly 30 years after their last one. That is pretty much on the money for what you expect statistically. Explain to me how one of 7 Canadian teams has not won in that timeframe!

Reactions: TheWrongWay

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Rangers fans are really loving pumping up their own tires, you should be happy you have such a great team, but let's not pretend that this is some huge mismatch of a ECFs. Lol

Gonna be a long and physical series, you can count on that.
We have people thinking this is going to be a mismatch? That's a nice change, usually we're mostly resigned to our fate.....

But honestly, any fan of a team that made it to the final 4 should be pumping their team's tires. They didn't make it by accident, the final 4 are almost always good to great teams. The only exception is generally a team with a super hot-streak goalie and I don't think any of the remaining teams are one of those.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
We have people thinking this is going to be a mismatch? That's a nice change, usually we're mostly resigned to our fate.....

But honestly, any fan of a team that made it to the final 4 should be pumping their team's tires. They didn't make it by accident, the final 4 are almost always good to great teams. The only exception is generally a team with a super hot-streak goalie and I don't think any of the remaining teams are one of those.
Panthers fans expectations seem to fall somewhere between giving and receiving a total stomp down. With most being in the range of expecting a closely contested series.

Reactions: TheWrongWay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad