Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 5 - BACK TO TORONTO - Leafs 2 BRUINS 1 F/OT - Boston leads series 3-2

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
Grzelcyk a pile of excrement on two skates but "born to play for the Bruins"
A bit harsh, but I had to laugh. Seriously, what part of Grzelcyk's game screams Bruins?

My wish is that he signs with the Maple Leafs in the offseason, just to hear the Toronto media pump his tires like he's the missing piece to their Stanley Cup drought.

Reactions: Gordoff

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
I say keep Brazeau in the line-up.
Over Maroon??? Maroon has 3 Stanley Cup rings. I'd play Maroon over Brazeau just for his swagger.
I love Brazeau though. Maybe try him again vs FLA if we can get passed the Leafs?

Bruins created this unnecessary monster by not finishing the job at home. Really unnecessary. I'm so pissed. You guys should see the leaf board right now. Puke city.
It's called BRUINS.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I live here and wont be able ever to wear my bruins stuff ever again. Please get this done. I cant believe they didnt learn anything from last year game 5 debacle. Unreal.
Thinking back to that game I think they did atleast show up ,not 10 shots on net through two periods and against a team not really known for their defensive prowess.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I live here and wont be able ever to wear my bruins stuff ever again. Please get this done. I cant believe they didnt learn anything from last year game 5 debacle. Unreal.

meh. even if they win, they wont win the cup, so just reply with "congrats on the cup" when it's all said and done, maybe wait until the summer to wear again. But it's a perfect response. Shuts panther's fans right the f*** up regarding last year

Reactions: Gordoff

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Do we know that he is looking at a long term contract,he will turn 35 this season .He may just want big bucks for a few .
I don't what he is seeking, as much as I would love to have I still would have to be comfortable with any deal, although he is a player that I might stretch it a little more to get him, just can't be crazy about it.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Grzelcyk a pile of excrement on two skates but "born to play for the Bruins"
Look have been saying all season long that my biggest worry about Gryz is playing playoff Gryz, but from what I have always observed about the guy is he is a good guy and does need to called out like that because you cannot present a solid argument..........

CJV123

Feb 4, 2010
Look have been saying all season long that my biggest worry about Gryz is playing playoff Gryz, but from what I have always observed about the guy is he is a good guy and does need to called out like that because you cannot present a solid argument..........
"Good guys" can be the team manager and make sure the skates are sharp and the sticks taped. They can also get a ring and be in team photos. But if they can't play then they can't be on the roster and leave the team shorthanded when they are on the ice.

Everyone in the USA is counting on BOS to beat TOR. Everyone. There is panic afoot..

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
8:14 game - blah

So if I take train last one leaves at 11:50 definitely regular game covered and probably one overtime ?

I’m guessing they don’t hold

I usually drive but this year started taking train and so much better

Over Maroon??? Maroon has 3 Stanley Cup rings. I'd play Maroon over Brazeau just for his swagger.
I love Brazeau though. Maybe try him again vs FLA if we can get passed the Leafs?

It's called BRUINS.
Is Heinen playing or still banged up ?

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
8:14 game - blah

So if I take train last one leaves at 11:50 definitely regular game covered and probably one overtime ?

I’m guessing they don’t hold

I usually drive but this year started taking train and so much better

Is Heinen playing or still banged up ?
I haven't heard anything. Hopefully he plays, as he's been great on the pk.

Reactions: DKH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad