2013 Robert Lewandowski (Dortmund)
2023 Taty Castellanos (Girona)
2024 Alexander Sørloth (Villarreal)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoVel and gary69

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
After taking an early lead, Barca struggled for long to kill the match off, and Rayo could and maybe should have scored an equalizer.

But then the 2nd half Barca subs Joao Felix (great footwork), Ronald Araujo (good long range through ball) and especially Pedri with his 2 goals secured the win.

Today's 3 points confirmed the 2nd spot for Barca ahead of Girona.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Nice home farewell match for Athletic Bilbao's Iker Muniain, he scored today. After making his debut aged 16, he made over 500 appearances for the club.

Like Julen Guerrero before him, I thought in the beginning that they would go on to even greater careers at club level. But they stayed at Bilbao for all of their career, which restricted their achievements.

In my FM saves, I always brought them to play for Barca.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Smoke here in the city is that Roque Will be a Goner. They want to sell him before the variables kick in

Yeah, I’ve seen that. It’s a difficult situation to be fair. I could make a case either way. I just wish we had the full story and Xavi’s involvement with the player’s recruitment.

After taking an early lead, Barca struggled for long to kill the match off, and Rayo could and maybe should have scored an equalizer.

But then the 2nd half Barca subs Joao Felix (great footwork), Ronald Araujo (good long range through ball) and especially Pedri with his 2 goals secured the win.

Today's 3 points confirmed the 2nd spot for Barca ahead of Girona.

Not the first time Felix has essentially influenced a result. I didn’t think he was spectacular past that though. Pedri taking advantage of his minutes, but Fermin did have some nice plays while he was on.

Now we’ll see who Xavi selects in the final match. Hopefully he benches the likes of Pedri and Araujo so they don’t get injured, but Felix should start.

Nice home farewell match for Athletic Bilbao's Iker Muniain, he scored today. After making his debut aged 16, he made over 500 appearances for the club.

Like Julen Guerrero before him, I thought in the beginning that they would go on to even greater careers at club level. But they stayed at Bilbao for all of their career, which restricted their achievements.
In my FM saves, I always brought them to play for Barca.

I thought they’d eventually come to an agreement, but it wasn’t to be. The player probably wants more playing time and the club probably wanted to save on his wages. It just feels a bit odd as he’s only 31.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad